• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree without a 0.01% doubt.
No matter what the problem or reason was, it is not right to push anyone. Termination is definitely well deserved :thumbsup:
And tell that to LJ McCully who hired back the accountant that pushed me. As I already said I was fired for shouting at LJ McCully but if you insist I was fired for pushing then obviously something is wrong with the company that one is fired one was hired back. The trash is hired back while they one that did all the work get fired.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact they were kind enough to just issue a termination. They can even report to police and become a police case. GANSIOKBIN will then need to attend court and subject to fine and/or jail.
I should be the one reporting them to police then for office sexual harassment now officially a crime and that’s why you were sentenced to jail for harassing middle aged woman right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And tell that to LJ McCully who hired back the accountant that pushed me. As I already said I was fired for shouting at LJ McCully but if you insist I was fired for pushing then obviously something is wrong with the company that one is fired one was hired back. The trash is hired back while they one that did all the work get fired.
In fact - not that I care to go back to the company - anyone with conscience knows that there is lack of proper procedure with no verbal warning no written warning before firing any staff.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, I agree! :tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438
You have been busted a loser smiling snake kt latha equivalent that demand apology from @jw5 while don’t give apology to me for doing much worse to me. Now hoping to regain your credibility win by upping old thread keep repeating whatever I already answered? I don’t mind slapping your liar eunuch smelly Ccb mouth repeating my answer for once. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been busted a loser smiling snake kt latha equivalent that demand apology from @jw5 while don’t give apology to me for doing much worse to me. Now hoping to regain your credibility win by upping old thread keep repeating whatever I already answered? I don’t mind slapping your liar eunuch smelly Ccb mouth repeating my answer for once. Pui!
Good photos of unpleasant evil people on earth doing harm to me smearing me a virgin a slut chicken just like you slut in bed calling me slut kt latha replicaView attachment 160991View attachment 160992