• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @blackmondy, I can't speak for others, so I'll just speak for myself!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

But first, one big clue is the fact that our dear @Leongsam posted the following reply to her on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year):
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220

even though you are probably aware that he's usually very tolerant of her, right?

Maybe you are even more tolerant than @Leongsam? :unsure:

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, she is a very vain, greedy, maliciously hypocritical and domineering woman in real life, which is why she behaves the same way on the internet as not just a malicious troll (i.e. posting obvious malicious lies and nonsense), but even a spammer who used to average at least a hundred posts per day for weeks and, sometimes, even over two hundred per day! :eek: :rolleyes:
In such a daily situation, she would obviously dominate the forum for many hours everyday (usually from afternoon to well past midnight and, sometimes, even until sunrise!), so this would discourage most of the active members from posting anything because they know that her spam posts and threads would make it much more difficult for all guests and members to read their own posts and threads and, therefore, most of them would probably give up reading those threads and posts (and that's if they can even manage to notice them); so the time and energy of those active members would have been wasted. :thumbsdown:

Finally, over five years ago (on "Dec 13, 2016"), our dear @eatshitndie once posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2547210
As per usual you musashi clone are the malicious liar son of whore attacking me by telling malicious lies of my two hundred posts which only happened when you ah Meng glockman and clones ganged up to viciously attack me - in my valid threads - with more than two hundred posts insulting me from slut whore mistress to my English poor spelling poor (and that’s when I told you excuse me I have english A1) and my two hundred posts are merely return of insult to you and other vicious dogs more than two hundred posts. Pui!

And Leongsam are obviously tolerant of your gang attacks of me, not just my returning of insults and you are telling obvious lies and nonsense that he only tolerated my return of insults. And in fact as proven by your often quote of his 29.8.21 post of putting me into sin bin, he is obviously more tolerant of cottonmouth spamming malicious lies and nonsense in all my valid pharma whatever threads vs tolerating my spamming in other people valid threads. In this 5.5 months he is also very tolerant of cottonmouth not following his agreement to stop insulting me and refused to tell off cottonmouth for his breaches.

You are the self entitled malicious evil coward criminal bastard using obvious lies and nonsense to viciously attack me as madam wong while you dare not swear if I am not mdm wong you will chop off your head while I dare to swear if I am mdm wong. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per usual you musashi clone are the malicious liar son of whore attacking me by telling malicious lies of my two hundred posts which only happened when you ah Meng glockman and clones ganged up to viciously attack me - in my valid threads - with more than two hundred posts insulting me from slut whore mistress to my English poor spelling poor (and that’s when I told you excuse me I have english A1) and my two hundred posts are merely return of insult to you and other vicious dogs more than two hundred posts. Pui!

And Leongsam are obviously tolerant of your gang attacks of me, not just my returning of insults and you are telling obvious lies and nonsense that he only tolerated my return of insults. And in fact as proven by your often quote of his 29.8.21 post of putting me into sin bin, he is obviously more tolerant of cottonmouth spamming malicious lies and nonsense in all my valid pharma whatever threads vs tolerating my spamming in other people valid threads. In this 5.5 months he is also very tolerant of cottonmouth not following his agreement to stop insulting me and refused to tell off cottonmouth for his breaches.

You are the self entitled malicious evil coward criminal bastard using obvious lies and nonsense to viciously attack me as madam wong while you dare not swear if I am not mdm wong you will chop off your head while I dare to swear if I am mdm wong. Pui!
And btw I never claimed to have good English good spelling but it’s a fact I have English A1 and I only claimed to write in good interesting entertaining way a genuine true story during my o level and that’s why i get English A1.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only claimed to write in good interesting entertaining way a genuine true story
True story of a Slut Whore Mistress? or a Self Proclaimed Virgin?

Wow :eek:

At such a young age during O Levels, you are already so talented.

Clap Clap Clap.

Well done for scoring A1. :thumbsup:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
True story of a Slut Whore Mistress? or a Self Proclaimed Virgin?

Wow :eek:

At such a young age during O Levels, you are already so talented.

Clap Clap Clap.

Well done for scoring A1. :thumbsup:
True story of my cantonese neighbour dirty antics from putting broom next to our door to stealing our newspaper subscription. Unlike you despicable nightsafarI clone Cantonese bastard I don’t tell lies to harm people. You don’t believe me a virgin is your business but you are so self entitled to viciously attack me a slut whore mistress while dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Go to my facebook to talk this, I have no more interest to prove anything about myself here from my neighbours terrorism to me being a virgin to my English A1, all have been said and twisted to lies again and again by you the malicious hypocrite liar criminal bullies sons of whores allowed by Leongsam to terrorise me for years and then you self entitled hypocrite liar son of whore pretend the abuse I suffered from online to real life is not terrorism.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And btw I never claimed to have good English good spelling but it’s a fact I have English A1 and I only claimed to write in good interesting entertaining way a genuine true story during my o level and that’s why i get English A1.
And musashi clone the real hypocrite used lies and nonsense to viciously attack me a liar for merely stating fact that I have english A1 when he insulted my English poor. Who is the real vain and greedy hypocrite? hahahaha

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hanor, no wonder you dress like a fatfugging slut to impress angmoh boss mccully to get into his good books and pants, but it got you nowhere but the sack instead :whistling:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hanor, no wonder you dress like a fatfugging slut to impress angmoh boss mccully to get into his good books and pants, but it got you nowhere but the sack instead :whistling:
No wonder you viciously attack me for years using evil filthy lies like these you just said, you are cantonese prostitute descendant. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t you only appear every few days but so fast reply means you are always here and when your filthy cantonese shit was deleted that day, ginmother appeared straight away. And ginmother is glockman clone. Looks like jw5 is right all are the same person you are glockman clone. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya don’t you only appear every few days but so fast reply means you are always here and when your filthy cantonese shit was deleted that day, ginmother appeared straight away. And ginmother is glockman clone. Looks like jw5 is right all are the same person you are glockman clone. Pui!
Am I right @jw5?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that means glockman aka cottonmouth is cantonese no wonder so despicable dishonest dishonorable did not follow agreemt to stop insulting me and this 5.5 months he busted his own lies that he attack me because I attack him. Pui!

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
sammyboy.com/posts/2764653
sammyboy.com/posts/2764663

They owe you for your work, which is why you were paid every month on time, right?
But they owe you for sacking you after you pushed a colleague out of anger? :confused:
You mean they should allow you to continue working for them and risk getting pushed again (or even pushed harder to the point of falling) when you become angry again? :confused:
Why don't you say you owe at least an apology for your mild violence? :o-o:
That would be fair, since KT Latha also apologized to you before for other offences, right?
I agree! :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no shame to create clones to agree with yourself just to repeat lies that I have already answered. Pui! Obviously I did much more than what I was paid for and I am paid to work not to be trampled a slut. LJ McCully and kt latha did me great wrong. You are siding with criminal bullies because you are eunuch son of slut. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no shame to create clones to agree with yourself just to repeat lies that I have already answered. Pui! Obviously I did much more than what I was paid for and I am paid to work not to be trampled a slut. LJ McCully and kt latha did me great wrong. You are siding with criminal bullies because you are eunuch son of slut. Pui!
View attachment 159240

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
They owe you for your work, which is why you were paid every month on time, right?
But they owe you for sacking you after you pushed a colleague out of anger? :confused:
You mean they should allow you to continue working for them and risk getting pushed again (or even pushed harder to the point of falling) when you become angry again? :confused:
Why don't you say you owe at least an apology for your mild violence? :o-o:
That would be fair, since KT Latha also apologized to you before for other offences, right?
Once again, I agree! :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree without a 0.01% doubt.
No matter what the problem or reason was, it is not right to push anyone. Termination is definitely well deserved :thumbsup:
In fact they were kind enough to just issue a termination. They can even report to police and become a police case. GANSIOKBIN will then need to attend court and subject to fine and/or jail.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree without a 0.01% doubt.
No matter what the problem or reason was, it is not right to push anyone. Termination is definitely well deserved :thumbsup:
Tell that to kt latha it’s not right to call people slut and block me at the door. She deserved a good slap from me. Pui!