• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is literally asking for it (as evidenced by the following posts from her); and I believe your father should know exactly who she is in real life, simply because she used to work for him in 2009 (when he was the General Manager of Singapore Flying College):
sammyboy.com/posts/2571169
So was this HR staff penalised for making such unprofessional and untruthful remarks? NO. The new GM boss then - LJ McCully - supported her. I should have reported her and this workplace labelling and bullying behaviour to head office SIA HR then. Hopefully SIA HR would have been more professional than this kind of sub standard. Anyway I was too stupid to do so then and only let the anger fester inside me, until the day this KT Latha's blocked my way at the exit door and I exploded giving her a slight push to get out of way to take lunch.
For that she immediately complained to LJ McCully who supported her unprofessional remarks and blocking of way. And now that I have declared to the whole world I am virgin, everyone should understand my anger and frustration. In fact it was so intense I shouted at LJ McCully it's not true and walked out of his office. I was then terminated

Furthermore, during the past couple of days, she even keeps daring your father to sue her and even dares to imply that nobody dares to sue her because she is as high-ranking a Singaporean as Lee Hsien Yang (the younger brother of the current Prime Minister of Singapore):
sammyboy.com/posts/2762484
My story is there. I name the people and no one sue me. I am in the same league as lee Hsien Yang.
sammyboy.com/posts/2762496
So if my story is not true, they would have sued me by now.
sammyboy.com/posts/2762543
I was the only manager that managed to stay and clear the shit and then I was sexually harassed by Kt latha when everything is cleared up and unceremoniously fired by lj mccully supporting her sexual harassment of me. That’s the truth!
sammyboy.com/posts/2762555
I went to report to police and they said it’s so many years already and difficult to sue. So I just wrote here to clarify everything and let them sue me instead.
sammyboy.com/posts/2763461
All the Facts are written in my write up on KT Latha And lj mccully. Proven they are facts as no one have sued me for defamation.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

linkedin.com/in/alvin-mccully-46a785b1

exxonmobil.com.sg/en-sg/company/contact-us/contact-information/contact-us

Attachments

• Alvin McCully LinkedIn.jpg
    Alvin McCully LinkedIn.jpg
    296.4 KB · Views: 8,925
  • alvin-mccully.jpg
    alvin-mccully.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 9,478
  • AlvinMcCullyProfile.pdf
    41.1 KB · Views: 451
  • straitstimes.com-Papas Porsche.pdf
    403.4 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I just read this a second time...

Indeed juicy, but I doubt Alvin will sue. He isn't the real victim of Madam Gin's social online internet attacks. Only Mr LJ McCully has the right to sue.

But I am surprised that a small matter can be erupted to this proportion, from termination of employment, police reports and rants in this forum coupled with long term mental torture of Madam Gin. There must be more juice behind what has been written by her. It's a one sided story as of now ( from 精自如 ) :biggrin:

Even more hilarious when I was reading this the second time, Madam Gin said the Police advised her to take a civil action... Immediately my brain started thinking of that scenario of a policeman and Madam Gin in serious conversation ... And a thought bubble over the head of the policeman saying ... "What's this shit!?!"

Lol :biggrin:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I know from one my ex girlfriend who is a lawyer, there's a proper plaintiff rule. The proper plaintiff in this case is Capt LJ McCully, not his son.
But he still has to hire a lawyer, right?
What I mean is, can he simply hire his own son, since his son is already a lawyer (or "counsel" for a commercial company)? :unsure:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
@musashi .. thanks for this exhaustive digest of this 精自如's Saga. Honestly, I only knew bits and pieces over the years here. She has posted so much rubbish that I don't even bother to read most of the time. I am and have always been curious why she attacks others and myself for no rhyme or reason with such venom and intensity. Now I understand much better. Lol :biggrin:

An Excellent Digest. A great novel for my imaginative brain too :biggrin:
Thumbs up!!!

GTG, time to workout and burn some calories. Have a great Saturday. Great job! TTYL :smile:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Madam Gin said the Police advised her to take a civil action... Immediately my brain started thinking of that scenario of a policeman and Madam Gin in serious conversation ... And a thought bubble over the head of the policeman saying ... "What's this shit!?!"
a truly "what the fuck?" moment :coffee::coffee::coffee:
Like what she is still doing in this forum I am sure in the middle of her conversation with the police and for no apparent reason she'd screamed "I'm a virgin that can be proven in court". An that would have been a "what the double fuck" moment for the police.
Back in February last year (2017), ginfreely said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571559
I have already reported cottonmouth to Spore police. Shame on Spore police if they still do nothing to such cyber bullies except asking me to avoid the forum.
meaning that they have no intention of even trying to search for her sammyboy.com enemies in real life, let alone confronting and arresting them/us, especially since we're truly innocent victims of her delusion/paranoia/psychosis at best or malicious hypocrisy at worst, starting from the following notorious thread started by her in September 2015, nearly three years ago:
sammyboy.com/threads/boss-leongsam-can-verify-these-are-clones.216526
They all belong to a psychopath who wants me dead. A shit foreigner pretending to be Singaporean and calling himself Sinkie.
which was what started this ongoing online war between her and her numerous truly innocent sammyboy.com enemies, some of whom (and not just those she named in the above thread) have even left the forum because of her incessant accusations that they were "clones" of a very small group of members who slandered her in the JB sub-forum in 2013, roughly five years ago! :rolleyes: :frown:

Last edited:

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN @musashi according to @ginfreely someone has posted her NRIC in living in jb forum means by now her true identity should already been disclosed or ? can shed some lights on this for my uncle ?KNN
Actually, I think @wuqi256 might have much more information, but he does not seem to be active enough for us to contact him and receive a reply.
Anyway, the most I know about this particular issue is that in November 2015, @ginfreely started asking for that "slanderous post" (which was posted in 2013, over two years before she started asking for it, and which she has never seen until now) in the "Living in JB 3 (Johore)" thread (starting from page 422):
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-3-johore.124792/post-2336774
Damn funny, I don't even know when exactly but I know by now I have been slandered by a defamatory post here two or two and half years ago, along with one or a few other forumers. I never see the post before it was deleted. Anyone who has a copy please PM me as I would like to make a police report.
Anyway I take this opportunity to state that whatever said about me was not true. I am not sure what exactly was said as I never see it but I saw from the response late at night was about sexual immorality. Never think that I am implicated so didnt ask then and never thought much about it since post already deleted. Unfortunately many morons do believe in slandering without any proof and have been harassing me and so my post today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-07-21 Living in JB 3 (Johore) ginfreely.png
    Screenshot_2018-07-21 Living in JB 3 (Johore) ginfreely.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 3,657
Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like what she is still doing in this forum I am sure in the middle of her conversation with the police and for no apparent reason she'd screamed "I'm a virgin that can be proven in court". An that would have been a "what the double fuck" moment for the police.
The worst moment was when the police man filing her case was a man by the name of Latha Subramaniam. He was completely unprepared by her avalanche of expletives even when he explained to her that he was unrelated to the K Latha mentioned in her case.

By the way , that probably the sentiments of most of the forummers here .

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I think @wuqi256 might have much more information, but he does not seem to be active enough for us to contact him and receive a reply.
Anyway, the most I know about this particular issue is that in November 2015, @ginfreely started asking for that "slanderous post" (which she has never seen until now) in the "Living in JB 3 (Johore)" thread (starting from page 422):
sammyboy.com/threads/living-in-jb-3-johore.124792/post-2336774

KNN in this case my uncle think probably it was just a smokescreen - that person did not really posted the NRIC nor facebook profile or else even if wuqi has removed it it would have reached some readers who are also an "enemy" of @ginfreely so likely it was just another rubbish postings by ginfreely KNN

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
The worst moment was when the police man filing her case was a man by the name of Latha Subramaniam. He was completely unprepared by her avalanche of expletives even when he explained to her that he was unrelated to the K Latha mentioned in her case.

By the way , that probably the sentiments of most of the forummers here .
You are tempting me to make more posters... Lol :biggrin: