• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And then now do wrong no apology vicious attack all over again insists I am telling lies I receive police warning all the crap while they dare not swear.
While I am the one that dare to swear loud loud because I am truly not mdm wong, I am truly a virgin, I didn’t receive police warning, and police didn’t tell me to close my account. Ok enough said. I am not going to answer anymore. I don’t owe people info on police or anything.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fact is you are the liar cantonese son of whore that dare not swear if I didn’t receive police warning you be burnt to death.
NOW NOW LEEOPEN YOUR USELESS FB ACCOUNT AS MENTIONED BY YOURSELF AND POST THIS TO MINISTERS :sneaky: SAME LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO SPF TWITTER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
E86F7E2.gif

So it’s facebook huh? I am going to reopen my facebook to report them. can message ministers on Facebook on my injustice too

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a sick world with history repeating itself bastards can insist i am telling lies that I am not mdm wong and keep upping the thread even after I don’t answer.
And of course this thead will be like mdm wong thread bastards will keep upping it repeating vicious lies to attack me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
NOW NOW LEEOPEN YOUR USELESS FB ACCOUNT AS MENTIONED BY YOURSELF AND POST THIS TO MINISTERS :sneaky: SAME LIKE WHAT YOU DID TO SPF TWITTER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
View attachment 112624
Fuck off Cantonese criminal snake son of whore who do you think you are to order me? You are criminal slanderer hiding in rat hole under evil protection want to boss me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While I am the one that dare to swear loud loud because I am truly not mdm wong, I am truly a virgin, I didn’t receive police warning, and police didn’t tell me to close my account. Ok enough said. I am not going to answer anymore. I don’t owe people info on police or anything.
And I am truly a victim of vicious criminal bullying.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok people remember what I answered. Looks like I have no choice but to stop replying in this thread - just like the mdm wong thread last time - because whatever I reply they will ignore and repeat the same vicious lies.
YOU THINK MY UNCLE WILL DO STOOPID THINGS LIKE YOU DID :laugh: :rolleyes:
The fact is you are a criminal dog snake cockroach slanderer liar son of whore hiding in this rat hole calling yourself smart and clever.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok people remember what I answered. Looks like I have no choice but to stop replying in this thread - just like the mdm wong thread last time - because whatever I reply they will ignore and repeat the same vicious lies.

The fact is you are a criminal dog snake cockroach slanderer liar son of whore hiding in this rat hole calling yourself smart and clever.
200.gif

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The second thing that I would like to talk about is related to the following post of hers that was posted in another thread last Friday:
sammyboy.com/posts/3391423

Back in February 2017 (over four years ago!), she said:
sammyboy.com/posts/2571559

and now, I would like to know the following details:

1. What is the name of the police station she went to in early 2017?

2. And even better, what is the name of the police officer she spoke to in early 2017?

3. What were the exact words of that police officer when he/she "asked" her to "avoid the forum"?

4. Finally, how did @ginfreely (or should I say "Madam Very Kind Lady"? :tongue: ) react/respond to him/her? :unsure:
Dear @bart12, many thanks for being the first member to like the above post of mine!
bow-gif.40441

And dear @sweetiepie, many thanks to you too for "reacting" to my post with "Haha"!
bow-gif.40441
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
The third thing that I would like to talk about is related to the second thing and both of them are related to @Cottonmouth, who became one of the many truly innocent victims of @ginfreely (or, once again, should I say "Madam Very Kind Lady"? :tongue: ), when she attacked him first back in October 2016 (nearly five years ago and less than a month after he joined this forum); but because this is a very important issue, I've started a new thread for it:
sammyboy.com/threads/dear-cottonmouth-i-finally-feel-the-need-to-defend-you-against-ginfreely-or-should-i-say-madam-gan-siok-bin-after-she-challenged-you.305259

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @sweetiepie, many belated thanks for your moral support!
bow-gif.40441

Looks like @ginfreely does not want to talk to me and also does not want me to talk to her again, but I'm very tempted now to talk about her in the third person! :tongue:
redface-gif.40438

To be a bit more precise, I have at least three things related to her that I would like to talk about; and of course, I would need to quote her posts, but that does not mean that I'm talking to her, right? :tongue:

Also, the much more important thing for me is whether or not I have the moral support of enough members... :unsure:
I believe that I probably have the moral support of you, @glockman, @Cottonmouth, @bart12 and my dearest @eatshitndie-sama, but I'm not sure whether that's enough, especially since our dearest @Leongsam supports her! :eek: :frown:
Dear @sweetiepie and @hollowman, many thanks for posting your moral support and for liking my posts!
bow-gif.40441
Dear @glockman and @bart12, many belated thanks to both of you too for joining @sweetiepie and @hollowman in liking that post of mine!
bow-gif.40441
:tongue:
redface-gif.40438

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to know why members here hate her to the core....She's more like a nuisance to me but that doesn't warrant the vitrolic hatred I see showered upon her. Even the charbors here disdain her, why?
Dear @blackmondy, I can't speak for others, so I'll just speak for myself!
redface-gif.40438

But first, one big clue is the fact that our dear @Leongsam posted the following reply to her on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year):
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220
if you spam I will delete all your posts and put you in the sin bin for two weeks.
even though you are probably aware that he's usually very tolerant of her, right?

Maybe you are even more tolerant than @Leongsam? :unsure:

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, she is a very vain, greedy, maliciously hypocritical and domineering woman in real life, which is why she behaves the same way on the internet as not just a malicious troll (i.e. posting obvious malicious lies and nonsense), but even a spammer who used to average at least a hundred posts per day for weeks and, sometimes, even over two hundred per day! :eek: :rolleyes:
In such a daily situation, she would obviously dominate the forum for many hours everyday (usually from afternoon to well past midnight and, sometimes, even until sunrise!), so this would discourage most of the active members from posting anything because they know that her spam posts and threads would make it much more difficult for all guests and members to read their own posts and threads and, therefore, most of them would probably give up reading those threads and posts (and that's if they can even manage to notice them); so the time and energy of those active members would have been wasted. :thumbsdown:

Finally, over five years ago (on "Dec 13, 2016"), our dear @eatshitndie once posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2547210
been in online forums and bulletin boards (when they were first called) since the early 90s, and in all those forums that died off, there was a recurring theme: one nutcase hogged all threads and folders and posted same old shit over and over again for a year until regulars, irregular oldies and newbies gave up. in 4 niche forums that went kaput due to low turnout (not even guests wished to show up) and owners giving up, all nutcases claimed they were "female" handles (to exact sympathies and portray an air of vulnerability and victimization) and two were moderators (what were the owners thinking?). owners were either too forgiving or too relaxed about banning anyone - anyway, banning or censoring didn't work as nutcases return with new handles and clones, and more of them. it seemed that nutcases were either hired trolls or voluntary individuals with axes to grind. not all of them had the desire and purpose to shut the forums down as they were places for these nutcases to vent and release their pent up insanity, but the result was unmitigated forum bad behavior which led to chasing everyone away by constant fighting, unending accusations, repetitive nonsense. one forum suddenly went silent except for the owner and nutcase mod when admin admitted to nutcase mod "he" had the power to read every member's private messages including those that were "deleted". that was "suicidal" on the admin's part as nutcase mod disclosed that private info and admission from admin to all in new sticky thread to tell the world that "her" back was protected and covered by admin as "he" could snitch to "her" about private conversations among members talking shit about "her". "she" insisted she's always right and flawless. hell knoweth no fury like a crazy bitch scorned.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear @blackmondy, I can't speak for others, so I'll just speak for myself!
redface-gif.40438

But first, one big clue is the fact that our dear @Leongsam posted the following reply to her on "Aug 29, 2021" (last year):
sammyboy.com/threads/who-should-be-deleted-from-sammyboy-cottonmouth-or-ginfreely.309444/post-3462220

even though you are probably aware that he's usually very tolerant of her, right?

Maybe you are even more tolerant than @Leongsam? :unsure:

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, she is a very vain, greedy, maliciously hypocritical and domineering woman in real life, which is why she behaves the same way on the internet as not just a malicious troll (i.e. posting obvious malicious lies and nonsense), but even a spammer who used to average at least a hundred posts per day for weeks and, sometimes, even over two hundred per day! :eek: :rolleyes:
In such a daily situation, she would obviously dominate the forum for many hours everyday (usually from afternoon to well past midnight and, sometimes, even until sunrise!), so this would discourage most of the active members from posting anything because they know that her spam posts and threads would make it much more difficult for all guests and members to read their own posts and threads and, therefore, most of them would probably give up reading those threads and posts (and that's if they can even manage to notice them); so the time and energy of those active members would have been wasted. :thumbsdown:

Finally, over five years ago (on "Dec 13, 2016"), our dear @eatshitndie once posted the following:
sammyboy.com/posts/2547210
Many thanks for the enlightenment.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
MY UNCLE SAY
tenor.gif