• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once again, many thanks to both of you for your replies and for liking my post! :tongue:
Why no guts to ask @AhMeng to post my name and NRIC and photos? Or you can ask @Valium too. @Valium also know my face features by his post on hdly - whatever that means. You shameless mudland chinese dog still want to pretend don’t know. Really disgusting liar.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau… this siao thread can tahan until 18 pages!!!... really the no horse run....
but you fellas... do beware n be careful…..siaoism is beri contagious, infectious... dangerous...
just look at the naked fella this morning along pasir ris Rd...… he must had walked all the from JB
:eek::eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
wah lau… this siao thread can tahan until 18 pages!!!... really the no horse run....
but you fellas... do beware n be careful…..siaoism is beri contagious, infectious... dangerous...
just look at the naked fella this morning along pasir ris Rd...… he must had walked all the from JB
Kena Ginfreely savage sex harassment. Lol :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twisting my injustice to siao is so clever ccb Malaysian way of winning.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
no lah, the queue to fuck her is too long. Hard wait until soft. He saw the filthy slut French kissing the ah neh, he buay tahan the filthy slut.

Nothing but filth and shit lies from you mudland chinese dog sucking filthy slut Indian kt latha and say she is not slut but I am one!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully are you proud now to support sexual harassment and fired me for shouting at you for that? Malaysian slut @sweetiepie said you fired me because I am a slut. How are you going to pay me back for this and all the gross injustice I suffered? Go to hell and pay me back ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LJ Mccully are you proud now to support sexual harassment and fired me for shouting at you for that? Malaysian slut @sweetiepie said you fired me because I am a slut. How are you going to pay me back for this and all the gross injustice I suffered? Go to hell and pay me back ok.
Seriously a pilot should stay as a pilot aka driver and not become a general manager that support sexual harassment to ruin people’s life like that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many thanks to you too for your reply! :tongue:
So you said thanks to your whore mother already? Say thanks to SLUT KT latha and pilot aka driver LJ Mccully too ok for their injustice towards me that you filthy Malaysians are rejoicing in.