• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Alvin McCully, please sue the following real-life woman (who is using sammyboy.com's @ginfreely account) for defaming your good father, Leonard!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
老 gin has character problem & she is the type who always betray people in real life.

Character assassination based on hot air is typical evil Malaysian son of whore @AhMeng way of attacking me. I have been accused of everything from slut to whore to always lie and now always betray people by ccb Malaysians with ccb mouth. That’s how lowlife you Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a chaocheebye, a public toilet for the public to fuck.
You are a ccb Malaysian liar that use your ccb mouth to call me a public toilet based on hot air. Just like your fellow ccb Malaysians in living in JB forum and kt latha with ccb mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a ccb Malaysian liar that use your ccb mouth to call me a public toilet based on hot air. Just like your fellow ccb Malaysians in living in JB forum and kt latha with ccb mouth.
And plenty of sinkies here and outside like Lj McCully like to agree with ccb foreigners opening their ccb mouth to insult Singaporean woman.