• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cleaners find gun in condo trash chute

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't the hippo also escaped and was roaming the waters in Selatar reservoir for a couple of days. Able to provide any links to that?

Cheers!

yes a hippo did escape. Don't know if they ever caught it.

I also read about when ah meng was doing a photo shoot, he decided to climb a tree & refused to come down:biggrin: I think he stayed up the tree for 2 days.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPF must have cordoned off the whole west coast from Keppel to Tuas for a massive manhunt! Maybe that's the reason why they have no time to check out the kidnap case & the chao angmo case! And then the rest of the mata must be busy doing the following;-

SPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpgSPF SLEEPING.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't the hippo also escaped and was roaming the waters in Selatar reservoir for a couple of days. Able to provide any links to that?

Cheers!

What about the family of elephants that swan to pulau tekong?
Back that such events were highlights in otherwise what was a mundane life.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: they should just keep it quietly then use it during street protests mah! :biggrin:

People who want to pass off fake guns as the real thing are dumbfucks...
Gabra police will use real guns against your fake gun....
Even a penknife would be a more effective weapon...

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They must've captured it and returned the animal to its cage/den. Can't imagine the animal still on the loose. Heard that hippos are dangerous animals. But if wandering around in Singapore, will quickly end up in the Kwey Chap pot.

I think the authorities underpaid and overused Ah Meng. That's why that ape went on strike and refused to come down from the tree. Workers here should learn from that monkey and ape the ape. She was a big star and attraction for Peesai. I wasn't able to make it to Mandai when Breakfast with Ah Meng was available to the public, would've been memorable.

Cheers!

yes a hippo did escape. Don't know if they ever caught it.

I also read about when ah meng was doing a photo shoot, he decided to climb a tree & refused to come down:biggrin: I think he stayed up the tree for 2 days.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are old enough to remember the panther escaping from the Mandai zoo. I remember reading how some people mistakenly reported seeing the panther when what they saw was actually a cat:biggrin:

Unfortunately for the panther, it was gased to death when it was cornered.

They should have gassed the people, who mistaken a cat from a panther, though both are cats...that's why they cannot differentiate the shades of white...most likely the 60%.

Just curious, do you know the difference between a COW & a CARABAO, ahhh! ahh! before hitting on Google search??:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The elephants I think swam over from Johor. Don't know what happened after they were spotted. Must've got bored and returned to Malaysia.

Couple of weeks ago I was strolling in Botanic Gardens and noticed three frogs under a shrub by the main pond. On closer examination, they weren't local species but were the huge American Bullfrogs sold at eateries here. They must've escaped and found refuge there. I wonder if conditions are favourable for them to start breeding here. Also, I wonder being non-native, will they threaten local species which are almost already extinct.

Cheers!

What about the family of elephants that swan to pulau tekong?
Back that such events were highlights in otherwise what was a mundane life.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The elephants I think swam over from Johor. Don't know what happened after they were spotted. Must've got bored and returned to Malaysia.

Couple of weeks ago I was strolling in Botanic Gardens and noticed three frogs under a shrub by the main pond. On closer examination, they weren't local species but were the huge American Bullfrogs sold at eateries here. They must've escaped and found refuge there. I wonder if conditions are favourable for them to start breeding here. Also, I wonder being non-native, will they threaten local species which are almost already extinct.

Cheers!

Did you kiss one of them?? something magical might happen...since they are Americans..you may get an OBAMA!... ha ha ha, some years back, while clearing the ponds at the Botanic Gardens for a major cleanup & upgrade...they found a huge ARROWANA...but this species of white toads, not getting extinct soon...www.pap.org.sg

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh those poor foreign frogs! They must have been absolutely traumatised by the stink of the local pond inhabitants.

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There were reports of several sightings and evidences left behind by the resiedents in Opera Estate. Just a few days ago a few wild boars spotted in Bishan longkang and some wild boars in Mandai forest.

As a kid my friends and I found a bundle of knives and parangs under a guava tree which we hand over to the police. A few years ago at our jobsite my colleague found several live rounds and empty mortar shells kept in a barrel in the pump room on the rooftop of a well-known shopping centre. We reported to the management who reported the matter to the police.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
....., some years back, while clearing the ponds at the Botanic Gardens for a major cleanup & upgrade...they found a huge ARROWANA...but this species of white toads, not getting extinct soon...www.pap.org.sg

Sad thing about what they did to the natural inhabitants of the Botanic gardens. They exterminated all the monkeys because they were considered a nuisance by the authorities:rolleyes:

As a kid the highlight of my visits to the Botanic Gardens were to see the monkeys.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad thing about what they did to the natural inhabitants of the Botanic gardens. They exterminated all the monkeys because they were considered a nuisance by the authorities:rolleyes:

As a kid the highlight of my visits to the Botanic Gardens were to see the monkeys.

yes the botanic gardens of old was teeming with monkeys...
Now the same 'problem' happening in bukit timah area....
Botanic garden also like the rest of sinkieland overrun by FTs

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I could catch hold of any one of them, I'd go further than kiss it, I'd take it home to cook it.

During primary school days (I think 1970), when gahmen banned piranhas from being kept as pets, I went with my uncle to release about four of them into MacRitchie. I don't think they survived, probably eaten up by the aruans in the lake, never heard any incidents of piranha attacks. Should have fried them for dinner.

Cheers!

Did you kiss one of them?? something magical might happen...since they are Americans..you may get an OBAMA!... ha ha ha, some years back, while clearing the ponds at the Botanic Gardens for a major cleanup & upgrade...they found a huge ARROWANA...but this species of white toads, not getting extinct soon...www.pap.org.sg

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's really a shame. Going to the botanic gardens and feeding the monkeys was one of the true joys of being a kid then. My dad told me they culled the monkeys because a couple of times troupes of macaques raided the Gleneagles Hosipital and "terrorised" the staff and patients there! I thought that was pretty funny and could work as therapy for the patients though. Bloody gahmen again can't have people having fun. Shame on them.

Cheers!