• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race.. Sinkie import gun from JB to scary rivals.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN Jipun custom will not be as stoopid as sg ones KNN even parents with young child they would also orlar the young child like 10yo to flip over luggage and pour out everything until some young child pee their panties KNN
I believe those auxiliary cops who are deployed to check cars coming from JB, apart from few local Sinkies, most of them are foreigners. I heard some are even Taiwanese being recruited by Cisco. And of course the usual Cisco Kelings from Mat Land. All those who kena deployed to check the cars, many of them are fed up and tired standing for more than 8 hours during their shift duties and their work made worse by them inhaling all the car fumes.. So I'm not surprised if illegal stuffs are still being smuggled into Singapore by cars even under the watchful eyes of these foreign auxiliary cops.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If want to smuggle stuff, don't ever use a motorcycle. ICA staff would be on duty to check all bikes. That's why many traffickers kena caught when they used their bikes to bring small quantity of drugs into Singapore. For cars it would be the auxiliary cops. But even if your car escape the first check by these auxiliary officers and have your passport stamped by ICA officer , always remember the 2nd one is the most important as before u exit the Woodlands checkpoint gantry, ICA officers would always be around that area to do random checks on cars that they deemed suspicious.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking his face i sure do a check on him regardless whom is with him
Oh maybe the officer and him from same kampong? :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN we will need Very Kind Lady to write to st forum on this KNN

Very Kind Lady hole so big can hide things, the custom must check carefully.

160824165317-hang-son-doong-2stargazing-exlarge-169.jpg