• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cleaners find gun in condo trash chute

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gun found in condo trash

270114_ST_gunincondo%28edited%29.jpg

MyPaper
Monday, Jan 27, 2014

CLEANERS at a West Coast condominium made an unpleasant discovery in a garbage chute on Thursday.

A gun had been left in the chute at West Bay condominium, sparking panic among the cleaners, who wrapped it in newspaper and alerted their supervisor.

Police were called in, Chinese daily Lianhe Zaobao reported. The weapon was later confirmed to be a pellet gun, and the police are investigating who the owner is.

Under the Firearms and Explosives Act, the possession of guns, weapons, explosives or noxious substances requires a licence.

Controlled items include knives with blades longer than 12 inches, spears, bayonets, guns, air guns, stun guns as well as electronic dart guns.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's the funniest post from you I've ever read :biggrin::biggrin:

If you are old enough to remember the panther escaping from the Mandai zoo. I remember reading how some people mistakenly reported seeing the panther when what they saw was actually a cat:biggrin:

Unfortunately for the panther, it was gased to death when it was cornered.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Haha sheltered sinkies never touch pellet guns before....like this also make the news?

Do kids these days even know what a pellet gun is?

Any kid over the age of 6, with parental supervision and safety goggles can play with a pellet gun.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are old enough to remember the panther escaping from the Mandai zoo. I remember reading how some people mistakenly reported seeing the panther when what they saw was actually a cat:biggrin:

LOL! When was this??

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! When was this??

1975. I was in Brigade HQ Radio Platoon then. The platoon was assigned to various units to hunt for the panther, I was assigned to the boat unit at MacRitchie reservoir. Spent a couple of days cruising around the edge of the reservoir on the army boat. Total waste of time and manpower, if you ask me, but then given the kiasu and kiasi attitude even back then of the commanders, do everything to SHOW something is being done, never mind if panthers are nocturnal critters.

But it was a good break from the routine muster parade, area cleaning, morse code practise.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies lose their panties also report police. No wonder the matas prefer to sleep in the police car.

Failing that they stay in ambulances until they finished peeing and shitting in their pants.

Police only come out to hammer and fuck stinkies as it is a fucking fact stinkies got no fucking balls
and are wusses.
remaining head down down and arseholes up high high begging for that fuck and that tiews from PAP maggots cockroaches and their organisations.
Only remaining hope for stinkies is that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY is days or weeks from becoming a fucking rotting corpse.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since they are cleaners, they should just clean the gun.

Tonychat, that was a great statement from you. The best so far in 2014.

I had a good laugh and I believe it may make my heart slightly better for laughter is the best medicine.

Keep it up for our Forum is becoming a little boring nowadays.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yes, the case of the Black Panther that escaped. Yes it was finally gassed to death somewhere near Macritchie Reservoir.

And readers will recall the case of the Ma Chik Mdm Punyot) from Pulau Ubin who claimed she came face to face with a tiger

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
The photograph shows it to be a CO2 (compressed gas-powered) type pellet pistol. I wonder where the owner finds replacement CO2 cartridges, they are not sold in Singapore. I prefer the pump-action type, don't have to bother about replacing cartridges. They should allow airguns in Singapore, will take care of the crow pests here.

Cheers!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal