• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foreign Military Student Killed 3 People In US Naval Base Using Smuggled Gun! Guess Race And Religion!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
us-navy-base-in-pensacola--florida.jpg

MIAMI: A Saudi air force trainee opened fire on Friday (Dec 6) at a US naval base, killing three people before being shot dead by police, with the country's king quickly offering his condolences to President Donald Trump.

The shooting, which took place in a classroom building at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, left eight people wounded, including two sheriff's deputies who responded to the attack.

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said the shooter was from Saudi Arabia - the same nationality as 15 of the 19 men involved in the 9/11 attacks, some of whom attended civilian flight school in Florida.

"There's obviously going to be a lot of questions about this individual being a foreign national, being a part of the Saudi air force and then to be here training on our soil," DeSantis told a press conference.

"Obviously the government of Saudi Arabia needs to make things better for these victims. And I think they are going to owe a debt here given that this is one of their individuals."

Captain Timothy Kinsella said the shooter - whose name authorities declined to release - was an aviation trainee, one of "a couple hundred" foreign students at the base.

Saudi Arabia's King Salman telephoned Trump on Friday to denounce the shooting, the official Saudi Press Agency said.

"He (the king) affirmed that the perpetrator of this heinous crime does not represent the Saudi people," the report said.

Trump said in a tweet that King Salman "just called to express his sincere condolences and give his sympathies to the families and friends of the warriors who were killed and wounded in the attack that took place in Pensacola, Florida."

Police received their first call about the shooting shortly before 7am Escambia County Sheriff David Morgan said.

One of the responding deputies eventually killed the attacker, who used a handgun.

Only members of the security forces can bring weapons on base, Kinsella said, and it was not clear how the shooter got the gun onto the premises.

"Walking through the crime scene was like being on the set of a movie," Morgan said. "You don't expect this to happen."

Kinsella said the base's security forces first responded before outside police agencies arrived.

The facility, made up mostly of classrooms, was shut down until further notice.

Witnesses described a chaotic scene as police rushed to respond.

Federal agencies are investigating, authorities said, including the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.

MILITARY BASE SHOOTINGS RARE

Just two days earlier, a US sailor fatally shot two people and wounded a third at the Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard in Hawaii before taking his own life.

The Pensacola naval air station hosts 16,000 military personnel and more than 7,000 civilians, and is home to a flight demonstration squadron.

It is an early training center for naval pilots, and is known as the "cradle of naval aviation."

The base is the center for the US Navy foreign military training programs, established in 1985 specifically for Saudi students before being expanded to other nationalities.

Saudi Arabia has long been a major US ally in the Middle East, thanks primarily to security considerations and oil.

While mass shootings in the United States are common, those at military facilities are rare.

In July 2015, Mohammad Youssuf Abdulazeez carried out an attack at two military installations in Tennessee that killed four Marines and a sailor, with the FBI concluding that the violence was inspired by a "foreign terrorist group."

Two years earlier, Aaron Alexis killed 12 people and wounded eight others at the Washington Navy Yard, just two miles (three kilometers) from the US Capitol building, before being shot dead by officers.

Four years before that, Major Nidal Hasan, a US Army psychiatrist, killed 13 people and wounded more than 30 others at Fort Hood.

He was considered a "lone wolf" who supported terror network Al-Qaeda.

Supporters of tighter gun laws seized on the latest shooting.

"Our veterans and active-duty military put their lives on the line to protect us overseas - they shouldn't have to be terrorised by gun violence at home," Cindy Martin, a volunteer with the Florida chapter of Moms Demand Action whose daughter works at the naval base, said in a statement.

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/us-navy-base-pensacola-shooting-12161186

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
How stupid the American are ... training a terrorist. You get what you sow. Zero sympathy for the American.

IQ and Race

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew
“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.” .... Lee Kuan Yew

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is called real life experience.

learning by doing

if not gain experience by killing some yankee troops, then how to gain experience from yankeeland?

not paper tigers like stinkiepore hokay?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump needs to keep all muslims out of the country.

yanks need to be expelled from all muslim countries, primarily in the middle eastern region first.

iran did it in 1979 pretty darned well, time for arabs pakistanis turks to do the same.

kick out all yankees for a start.:thumbsup:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew
“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.” .... Lee Kuan Yew

that moron put his eldest eunuch son as dictator in chief of stinkiepore

so why stinkies kpkb all day all night if everything AOK under ah loong?

or u dun trust dead old fart harry lee's judgement?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
now must honour saudi brave troop with posthumous medal and award

for bravery and gaining real life experience in battle

not paper tigers like stinkipore

you can call it an internship if you like

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trump will NOT dare to do anything to Saudi Arabia. There will be wayang and everything will be back to normal in a while. Saudis have spent lots of dough helping Trump and Kushner.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew
But the terrorist during lky's term were chinese communist. Chin peng and his gangs. Communists in borneo. Thousand of innocents died.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trump will NOT dare to do anything to Saudi Arabia. There will be wayang and everything will be back to normal in a while. Saudis have spent lots of dough helping Trump and Kushner.
Saudi is a big buyer of american wespons. It comes with a training package. I suppose tge 1000 saudis at the naval academy were there for the F-15's saudi bought.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
How stupid the American are ... training a terrorist. You get what you sow. Zero sympathy for the American.

IQ and Race
US must do like what china did during chairman mao era. By total extermination of the scourge of society. Mostly educated and land owners. Mostly chinese.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it happens its justified as malays are only fighting colonist mostly from china who refuse to assimilate into local culture,

When u are in Msia, u wouldnt believe Msia is a Muslim country. I saw so many big jiuhukia high school building. So many Big jiuhukia clan bldg. So many Big big jiuhukia cemetery. So many Big and large farms owned by jiuhukias. And some fucktard here say Msia is a terrorist country oppressing the minorities! :FU:

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Saudi is a big buyer of american wespons. It comes with a training package. I suppose tge 1000 saudis at the naval academy were there for the F-15's saudi bought.

No, that is not accurate. There are no F-15s based at NAS Pensacola. The USAF has a training squadron there for their CSO and airlift and tanker pilot trainees. i.e. backseaters for USAF aircraft are trained there. They go thru basic training on the T-6 Texan II and on the T-1 Jayhawk. At any one time, there are over a hundred foreign students there, usually from countries that bought planes the US Navy operates like F/A-18 and what not. In fact, many of our lao chio A-4 Skyhawk pilots were trained in NAS Pensacola. They go thru all the training side by side with US Navy A-4 drivers, except for carrier quals. But they are also tailhookers. In fact, on a normal day, the security at the base is quite tight. I was in NAS Pensacola recently, and they make you exit the car at the security checkpoint and check your passport etc. NAS Pensacola is so big, and there are so many entry gates into it. I am surprised that a gun dealer sold this saudi student pilot a gun, I didn't think he met residency requirements. But he can enter easily with his base pass and not be too heavily checked.