• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Foreign Military Student Killed 3 People In US Naval Base Using Smuggled Gun! Guess Race And Religion!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, that is not accurate. There are no F-15s based at NAS Pensacola. The USAF has a training squadron there for their CSO and airlift and tanker pilot trainees. i.e. backseaters for USAF aircraft are trained there. They go thru basic training on the T-6 Texan II and on the T-1 Jayhawk. At any one time, there are over a hundred foreign students there, usually from countries that bought planes the US Navy operates like F/A-18 and what not. In fact, many of our lao chio A-4 Skyhawk pilots were trained in NAS Pensacola. They go thru all the training side by side with US Navy A-4 drivers, except for carrier quals. But they are also tailhookers. In fact, on a normal day, the security at the base is quite tight. I was in NAS Pensacola recently, and they make you exit the car at the security checkpoint and check your passport etc. NAS Pensacola is so big, and there are so many entry gates into it. I am surprised that a gun dealer sold this saudi student pilot a gun, I didn't think he met residency requirements. But he can enter easily with his base pass and not be too heavily checked.
Looks like you are incorrect

The gunman was believed to be enrolled in the base’s Aviation Preflight Indoctrination program. Students in the training hail from countries such as France, Italy and Norway, in addition to Saudi Arabia, which began sending trainees to the base in 1995. The Saudis usually train to fly either helicopters or F-15s, according to a Navy pilot familiar with the program. There are often a couple of foreign students in a class of 15 or so; Americans and Saudis go through their initial training together before branching off for separate training programs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here is the archived Twitter page of this Muslim terrorist shitstain.

His manifesto:

akvPWjo.jpg

PjzqpTI.jpg

SvI0gWX.jpg

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u are in Msia, u wouldnt believe Msia is a Muslim country. I saw so many big jiuhukia high school building. So many Big jiuhukia clan bldg. So many Big big jiuhukia cemetery. So many Big and large farms owned by jiuhukias. And some fucktard here say Msia is a terrorist country oppressing the minorities! :FU:

End of the day ... IQ Trumps

IQ and Race

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of the day ... IQ Trumps

IQ and Race

So Indon Muslims triumph over indon cheena ya

As i have mentioned many times Islam is a peaceful religion. We dont believe in invading countries killing innocents. Malays in msia are too forgiving. Tats why jiuhukia DAP very demanding. Questioning the Malay constitution. Msia shld learnt fm sinkieland hw to manage the minorities quota. Jiuhukia still a substantial size tere. Shld cut down to 3% like indon cheena. If DAP still greedy n demanding i fear May 69 riot may be repeated again. N DAP to be blamed! By then lets see whos iq is higher.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nothing will change in relations between US and KSA. US needs KSA even though the latter supports the terrorism that haunts the world and USA.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Looks like you are incorrect

The gunman was believed to be enrolled in the base’s Aviation Preflight Indoctrination program. Students in the training hail from countries such as France, Italy and Norway, in addition to Saudi Arabia, which began sending trainees to the base in 1995. The Saudis usually train to fly either helicopters or F-15s, according to a Navy pilot familiar with the program. There are often a couple of foreign students in a class of 15 or so; Americans and Saudis go through their initial training together before branching off for separate training programs.

Oh please, I was at NAS Pensacola last year and spend the whole day there. THERE ARE NO F-15s at the base. The saudi pilots send there are backseaters and are trained as backseat weapons systems officers. You don't need to do that in a F-15 at the initial training stage. They are trained on those planes I mentioned and then conversion course to F-15 at another base. But not at Pensacola.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan not a terrorist act? Leberation and intervention of Egypt, Lybia, Syria, not a terrorist act. Sanction here and there...not economic terrorism? AMDK to u :FU:

Invasion of Astan is a revenge. Not terrorist act. Invasion of Iraq is service provided for the years of protection money the oil rich mid east states have given the US. Again not terrorist act.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what they needed was just a front to access the base. I still have nl idea though after 911 you are still taking saudis?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So Indon Muslims triumph over indon cheena ya

As i have mentioned many times Islam is a peaceful religion. We dont believe in invading countries killing innocents. Malays in msia are too forgiving. Tats why jiuhukia DAP very demanding. Questioning the Malay constitution. Msia shld learnt fm sinkieland hw to manage the minorities quota. Jiuhukia still a substantial size tere. Shld cut down to 3% like indon cheena. If DAP still greedy n demanding i fear May 69 riot may be repeated again. N DAP to be blamed! By then lets see whos iq is higher.

malaysia is not in the same position as singapore lah. The Malays are barely over majority in that country. I think only 55%-60% o f the population is Malays. The rest are Chinese and Indians. In fact, there are twice as many chinese in malaysia as in Singapore. If the Malays were 70% of the population, like the chinese are in singapore, then you will find much more draconian racial laws there.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Invasion of Astan is a revenge. Not terrorist act. Invasion of Iraq is service provided for the years of protection money the oil rich mid east states have given the US. Again not terrorist act.

Lots of innocents were killed by US and Nato. Several villages holding wedding ceremonies were bombed accidentally or otherwise. Tat terrorism. And its still warring tere.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malaysia is not in the same position as singapore lah. The Malays are barely over majority in that country. I think only 55%-60% o f the population is Malays. The rest are Chinese and Indians. In fact, there are twice as many chinese in malaysia as in Singapore. If the Malays were 70% of the population, like the chinese are in singapore, then you will find much more draconian racial laws there.

Yes. I am worried. Fucking Malay ministers tere better wake up before Msia turn into another commie state. But Malays still a majority tere. Muslim country and Islam the official religion though they allow other religion to be pracitised. But the jiuhukia is treating Msian like another china state. Should take a leaf from Indon and control the jiuhukia tere.

Btw cheena sinkies are 80%.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh please, I was at NAS Pensacola last year and spend the whole day there. THERE ARE NO F-15s at the base. The saudi pilots send there are backseaters and are trained as backseat weapons systems officers. You don't need to do that in a F-15 at the initial training stage. They are trained on those planes I mentioned and then conversion course to F-15 at another base. But not at Pensacola.

US is smart. U think they so good...really train those sauds. Even weapons supplied and training for Turkey US make sure latter is indisposable.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lots of innocents were killed by US and Nato. Several villages holding wedding ceremonies were bombed accidentally or otherwise. Tat terrorism. And its still warring tere.

Its not terrorism. Why? Because there are no fucking innocents in those countries. Those villages you mention holding wedding ceremonies that got bomb, well, I can guarantee you that there were terrorist among the people attending. Terrorists like to use people, like women and children for their human shields. They hope the US and Nato don't bomb them when they surround themselves with civilians. Well, ass luck to them. Those innocent civilians should just murder every fucking terrorist that chose to use them as human shields but they don't. So, its their fault. Just like sinkies don't vote out the PAP, its their problem. Don't go and complain when a US bomb kills them.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
US is smart. U think they so good...really train those sauds. Even weapons supplied and training for Turkey US make sure latter is indisposable.

It doesn't matter to the US. As long as someone does the fighting for them instead of their own citizens, they don't care. They will give u the weapons and training.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its not terrorism. Why? Because there are no fucking innocents in those countries. Those villages you mention holding wedding ceremonies that got bomb, well, I can guarantee you that there were terrorist among the people attending. Terrorists like to use people, like women and children for their human shields. They hope the US and Nato don't bomb them when they surround themselves with civilians. Well, ass luck to them. Those innocent civilians should just murder every fucking terrorist that chose to use them as human shields but they don't. So, its their fault. Just like sinkies don't vote out the PAP, its their problem. Don't go and complain when a US bomb kills them.

When u invade a country u called the host terrorist?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
When u invade a country u called the host terrorist?

Don't get fixated on the word terrorist lah, That is just small thinking programmed by the media and whatever jackass u are reading. French resistance fighters in WW2 were laboured terrorists by the German occupation army. Russian partizans are also generally under the same label. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. A terrorist in my opinion, is someone who targets civilians and non combatants. Do the US kill civilians, yes of course. DO they deliberately target civilians, of course not. So, the US cannot be a terrorist in my view.