• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5 MIA need to activate SID. National security at stake, rapid intel needed on jw5

He was found lurking with intent outside a junkyard factory at Defu. The ah nehs at said factory called the cops who later notified SPCA.

SID is known to use gays. Dun be shock if Kurt is an undercover asset. instead of penetrating foreign entities of interest, he gets penetrated - mouth, ka chng, nostrils.

retards
jah&jw5

jw5

Loyal
"Do you mean this moron?"

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Do you mean this moron?"

just read about a corgi stolen in china and cooked! when on the streets, carry a mirror and check behind every few seconds. some banglas may chinchai slaughter a mongrel. dun say i no friend never warn you ok?

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo aka <Golden Dragon>

Make up your mind you bitchy moron. Does your wife look like a corgi or a mongrel? :rolleyes:

just read about a corgi stolen in china and cooked! when on the streets, carry a mirror and check behind every few seconds. some banglas may chinchai slaughter a mongrel. dun say i no friend never warn you ok?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mark Andrew Yeo aka <Golden Dragon>

Make up your mind you bitchy moron. Does your wife look like a corgi or a mongrel? :rolleyes:

my wife cross breed lah. she sends her regards to u - kurttay, the macho man. she wants to know when and where u will find 2 balls to confront that sissy mark yeo.need to go to the gym first or learn sissydo the latest martial art?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Thanks for the update".

bros here waiting for your reply lah. when will you confront mark since you know his UD and u hate scroo much. or you waiting for your kakis in this forum to provide back-up? heard many left your club coz of your manipulative ways. looks like u r alone now.

jw5

Loyal
I don't even know Mark Andrew Yeo (i.e. you GoldenDragon) in real life, why should I confront you? But you bully and manipulate others in this forum, I will deal with you here. :rolleyes:

bros here waiting for your reply lah. when will you confront mark since you know his UD and u hate scroo much. or you waiting for your kakis in this forum to provide back-up? heard many left your club coz of your manipulative ways. looks like u r alone now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't even know Mark Andrew Yeo (i.e. you GoldenDragon) in real life, why should I confront you? But you bully and manipulate others in this forum, I will deal with you here. :rolleyes:

hahahaha .... coward lah u. cant blame you though, kurt.

cheers
scroobal yeo

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We hear that your former colleagues called you "the gutless one", so I guess that makes you the real coward. hahahahaha

that's right. i am the gutless one. and you have no balls to confront me. that makes you what? a hero! gd try kurt.

regards
pheyucock

jw5

Loyal
<GoldenDragon>

So you finally admit that you are Mark Andrew Yeo since you claim that I dare not confront you? Good.

"Thanks for the update............ lol lol lol".

that's right. i am the gutless one. and you have no balls to confront me. that makes you what? a hero! gd try kurt.

regards
pheyucock

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<GoldenDragon>

So you finally admit that you are Mark Andrew Yeo since you claim that I dare not confront you? Good.

"Thanks for the update............ lol lol lol".

And your response to my challenge? Just 'good' and 'thanks for the update?' What a useless mongrel. I better adopt a beagle.

jw5

Loyal
"<scroobal> and <GoldenDragon> are the monikers used by former police scholar Mark Andrew Yeo".

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

jw5

Loyal
"Nobody is on trial here".

jw5

Loyal
"Dun take it so seriously".

jw5

Loyal
"Dun take it so seriously".