• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"Got You!"

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Absolutely Agree and I am with you on this".

looks like u r camping here tonight. popcorns on standby? speedy recovery doggie. wag your tail now. good. easier to get u adopted if u smile more even though u r a bogay gay dog.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your wife looks like a bogay gay dog? Shit! :eek:

yes she is. have u finished ur popcorn? still on patrol here? am sure u stocked ip ur snacks at sheng siong on fri nite to perform patrol each wkend here. pathetic. get a life gay doggie.

jw5

Loyal
Mark Andrew Yeo aka <GoldenDragon>

You like to use gay as a derogatory comment because your son is a homosexual right? Don't worry, society is now kinder on both homosexuals and bisexuals. You should know. :wink:

yes she is. have u finished ur popcorn? still on patrol here? am sure u stocked ip ur snacks at sheng siong on fri nite to perform patrol each wkend here. pathetic. get a life gay doggie.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You like to use gay as a derogatory comment because your son is a homosexual right? Don't worry, society is now kinder on both homosexuals and bisexuals. You should know. :wink:

thks doggie. now, down ...... roll over ..... play dead ...... get up ...... shake hand ........ bend down ..... ok take ur med then back to the cage ...... good boy good boy .......

jw5

Loyal

You like to use doggie as a derogatory term because your wife looks like one in her old age right? Don't worry, society is also kinder on dogs. LOL LOL LOL

thks doggie. now, down ...... roll over ..... play dead ...... get up ...... shake hand ........ bend down ..... ok take ur med then back to the cage ...... good boy good boy .......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You like to use doggie as a derogatory term because your wife looks like one in her old age right? Don't worry, society is also kinder on dogs. LOL LOL LOL

spot on n absolutely agree with you, doggie. still busy patrolling this forum? any more popcorns? is ur wife home or went out looking for sextisfaction which ur dick cant provide. tell her to find mark ok? gd nite chihuahua.

jw5

Loyal
She is persuading your wife to stop looking for ang mos for sextisfaction. LOL LOL LOL

spot on n absolutely agree with you, doggie. still busy patrolling this forum? any more popcorns? is ur wife home or went out looking for sextisfaction which ur dick cant provide. tell her to find mark ok? gd nite chihuahua.

jw5

Loyal
"Well said. I have added to your points".

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

jw5

Loyal
"Thanks for the update".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Thanks for the update".

Hope you aren't Desmond Lim from SDA. Lots of similarities I note.

On his part, his insistence that he stood a chance in Pasir Ris- Punggol despite having lost his deposit previously. U? Scroobal n many others = Mark Andrew Yeo. U slapped yourself when u once posted that scroobal is close to 60. Moron, if that is so, u r very wrong coz Mark is only 53 this yr. care to explain for the Bros here? Please?

I am curious how u concluded scroo is Mark when u failed to even match their age! A poem to cover-up this glaring error?

Go on. Don't siam. If you can reconcile your error, I go on my knees and call u daddy! Better still, I leave this forum for you to enjoy yourself. Waiting for your clarification mr jw5.

Many Bros I m sure will be reading your explanation why u couldn't get their age correct when all u need do is Google Mark Yeo and state that scroo was 51-52 a yr or two ago. Surely ur math can't b that horrible.

If u choose not to explain no problem. I can understand. Seen lots of characters like u when I dealt with accused persons in the past. The big difference - they aren't poets!

jw5

Loyal
"Stay Healthy".