• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"Stop polluting this thread please".

He was found lurking with intent outside a junkyard factory at Defu. The ah nehs at said factory called the cops who later notified SPCA.

SID is known to use gays. Dun be shock if Kurt is an undercover asset. instead of penetrating foreign entities of interest, he gets penetrated - mouth, ka chng, nostrils.

retards
jah&jw5

just read about a corgi stolen in china and cooked! when on the streets, carry a mirror and check behind every few seconds. some banglas may chinchai slaughter a mongrel. dun say i no friend never warn you ok?

my wife cross breed lah. she sends her regards to u - kurttay, the macho man. she wants to know when and where u will find 2 balls to confront that sissy mark yeo.need to go to the gym first or learn sissydo the latest martial art?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon, My pimples cured already, used some of your wife's cunt juice, damn shiok and cooling!

Your Bangla customers baru complained to me your complexion bo sui. And as your pimp, I was beaten.

My wife's cunt juice you cant afford. Unless you manage to serve 100 Banglas or Ah Nehs nightly.

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon, your wife gave me her cunt juice for free. She must have extra. :wink:

Your Bangla customers baru complained to me your complexion bo sui. And as your pimp, I was beaten.

My wife's cunt juice you cant afford. Unless you manage to serve 100 Banglas or Ah Nehs nightly.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon, your wife gave me her cunt juice for free. She must have extra. :wink:

Whatever happened to your previous bellicose pattern? Trying to portray yourself as a victim now? Go get two balls first. Your mouth performs. Under your skirt no impact on the clients.

your fellow retards,
Jahjahjah n kuku,kuku,kuku

jw5

Loyal
GoldenDragon, don't be upset that your wife only performs on ang mos. :wink:

Whatever happened to your previous bellicose pattern? Trying to portray yourself as a victim now? Go get two balls first. Your mouth performs. Under your skirt no impact on the clients.

your fellow retards,
Jahjahjah n kuku,kuku,kuku

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GoldenDragon, don't be upset that your wife only performs on ang mos. :wink:

I just scolded her last night. She has to take in more ang mo clients. And you? More banglas and nehs. I need $$$$ from both of you. Had no choice but to deploy you to serve nehs and banglas coz in the dark, your ugly doggie pimpled face not so obvious. My wife services ang mo under bright lights, doggie.

jw5

Loyal
"Dun take it so seriously".

I just scolded her last night. She has to take in more ang mo clients. And you? More banglas and nehs. I need $$$$ from both of you. Had no choice but to deploy you to serve nehs and banglas coz in the dark, your ugly doggie pimpled face not so obvious. My wife services ang mo under bright lights, doggie.

jw5

Loyal
"GoldenDragon, "Manipulative Yet Needy" is very suitable to describe you. Because you are constantly lying and deceiving and trying to manipulate forummers whilst being very needy for attention, praise, and support."

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"GoldenDragon, "Manipulative Yet Needy" is very suitable to describe you. Because you are constantly lying and deceiving and trying to manipulate forummers whilst being very needy for attention, praise, and support."

where is my handsome photo? keep to your promise to have my pic on all last posts in this forum. how business so far? got 29 pricks so far?

jw5

Loyal
Here is your photo. LOL :wink:

His smile also looks like Jack Nicholson's "Joker" face, but not as wide:

joker-nicholson.jpg

where is my handsome photo? keep to your promise to have my pic on all last posts in this forum. how business so far? got 29 pricks so far?