• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

jw5

Loyal
"Who the fuck are these losers?"

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can an insecure stray dog take pictures of itself and post in this forum? JW, show us it can be done. Good luck with your Nokia.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yep that's the insecure stray dog all right.

ok stray dog jw5, uncle GD tired playing with you. have a good week ahead and do remember what your vet told you. bye bye ah kau. i will b back next wk n if free will bring you on a walk in this forum - leashed!

jw5

Loyal
Bye bye motherfucking stray dog <GoldenDragon>. Beg your stray bitch wife not to fuck too many ang mos. And tell your fucked up children not to behave like spoilt brats.

ok stray dog jw5, uncle GD tired playing with you. have a good week ahead and do remember what your vet told you. bye bye ah kau. i will b back next wk n if free will bring you on a walk in this forum - leashed!

jw5

Loyal
"Stay Healthy". "Keep Lying".

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bye bye motherfucking stray dog <GoldenDragon>. Beg your stray bitch wife not to fuck too many ang mos. And tell your fucked up children not to behave like spoilt brats.

no problem. your advice noted. just take the medicine my brother Dr Brian Yeo gave you. and say your prayers too. god cares for doggies too. amen.

jw5

Loyal
"Whahahahahahahahahahaha lol lol lol"

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Whahahahahahahahahahaha lol lol lol"

Great! At least you now know the right time not to bark. Congrats doggie! Will teach you to clear obstacle course next wk. Remember this - a dog must behave like one. If chihuahua than dun pretend to be Tibetan mastiff.

jw5

Loyal
"That's why I stay away from sinkies".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"That's why I stay away from sinkies".

Trust me I will find u a forever home after u learn when n where to pee n shit. I will convince potential adopters that stray mongrels aren't broken dogs. But I will not tell them you are a gay dog. What is in your favor is your ability to tutor the kids esp poetry! Got chance lah. Not to worry. The best is yet to be, for you gay doggie.