• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Classic Forum Replies

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
""Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are."
The complete quote is:
"Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. :rolleyes: It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie. In reality, I don't even have the money to pay my electricity bill this month. The highest position I've ever held is "senior clerk".

Why else did I start this donation thing... it's because I desperately need $$$$ to stay afloat or I'll starve to death.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are.

By the way, earlier this year, Leongsam also said the following:
In Singapore, I managed to accumulate more than $900,000 in CPF. By making use of these funds for property investment, I made more than $1.5 million profit after I retired and the sums were done.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
wah lau . .. Leongsam machiam God and his words machiam Bible verses.

So hor... muz use definitive King James Version okie?

:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
""Respect" has no meaning in an online forum you twit. It's a term reserved for the real world not a fairyland forum where you can make up any story you want.

Take my case as an example.. I've repeatedly told everyone how I started companies and made a pile selling them and I'm now happily retired with millions in the bank. Well it's all a big fat lie.

Don't believe 99% of what you read here. People adopt personas of who they wished they were not who they actually are."

Shit! I actually belived you. Why you so like that?

jw5

Loyal
"There is no big deal in having clones. There is no big deal in pointing them out either, whether rightly or wrongly. There should be even less of a big deal in just denying it."

Shit! I actually belived you. Why you so like that?

jw5

Loyal
Should be ".... rather than spend time to COMPLAIN about your life.".

"Complaint" is a noun..... eg "I filed a COMPLAINT" about the electoral process.

For more details regarding common grammatical mistakes, check out the links in Leongsam's signature.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Limpei Komplain ... Froggy damn Jeebuy, liddat oso file a Komplaint. :biggrin:

"Complaint" is a noun..... eg "I filed a COMPLAINT" about the electoral process.

For more details regarding common grammatical mistakes, check out the links in Leongsam's signature.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

This reminds me of:
The left leaning males vote for the opposition because they believe in all the human rights, welfare crap that SDP sprouts.
"sprout" vs "spout"
:p

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got Leongsam Ten Commandments boh? :biggrin:
okay, in addition to the four above-mentioned Leongsam quotes in my posts, here are six more:
how long is your penis?
I'm female. I don't have a penis.
My name is Samantha but most people call me Sam.
If that's true, why haven't you made the necessary changes to the fine print at the bottom of every sammyboy.com page:

"Copyright © Samuel Leong 2008~2015"
Yesterday I prayed to the PAP to deflect the eye of the storm so that it doesn't hit NZ.

Lo and Behold!.... I wake up this morning and found that it will be veering off to the East and the brunt of the storm will miss us.

If this is not convincing proof of the almighty power of the PAP, I don't know what is.

I am truly grateful to LHL for answering my prayers. God bless you and your family and I wish your dad a speedy recovery.
So you might want to consider moving back to Singapore, especially since you're pro-PAP, right? :wink:
I certainly wouldn't want to move back to that shit hole.
So the admirable PAP government can protect NZ from being destroyed by a typhoon, but cannot get rid of the shit in Singapore? :p
Democracy is all about the wishes of the majority and they have spoken. If you are not happy with the government that is your problem.
I've also been consistently pointing out that while the PAP is not perfect, it is still one of the best and most honest governments in the world.

The 30% who are anti PAP need to spend some time living in the West and they'll learn to appreciate the government a lot more.

jw5

Loyal
"This proves that Goh Meng Seng is one of the best around. Every party he joins improves considerably."

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
"This proves that Goh Meng Seng is one of the best around. Every party he joins improves considerably."

Mai liddat leh...GMS actually quite talented..if he join PAP..he Minister liao u knowsh! :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
"In fact 80 year old farts can approach women too as long as both of you have your needs taken care of."

jw5

Loyal
"Dun take it so seriously."

Jah, you are too simple minded. I first met Charlie maybe 3 yrs ago and the previous year. I size up a person well. I saw no threat.

Locke PMed me. Had some problems. Wanted my views. We met at a HFJ. Thereafter, coffee at a shpg centre along Orchard Rd. When I attended Ramseth's wake; he was my look-out as I wanted to avoid WP chaps.

Scroobal? Never met him. He has my ID. Why I trust him? He inflicted severe damage on the MIW and civil servants in this forum. Even Shan wants him. Imo, why cant I trust him and disclose my ID in case there is a need to meet in future.

I have posted many things here exposing many, from white and black. I see no need for them to know my ID. Hope this clarifies and you ubderstand.

Btw, all 3 are aware of my nick in 2006.