• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Ed helicopter

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you drunk ???

<table class="wikitable" border="1" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><th colspan="1" bgcolor="#cccccc">Portfolio</th> <th colspan="1" bgcolor="#cccccc">Minister</th> <th colspan="1" bgcolor="#cccccc">Picture</th> </tr> <tr> <td>Prime Minister</td> <td>Lee Hsien Loong</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Senior Minister</td> <td>Goh Chok Tong</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister Mentor</td> <td>Lee Kuan Yew</td> <td> </td> </tr> <tr> <td>Deputy Prime Minister
Co-ordinating Minister for National Security

</td> <td>Shunmugam Jayakumar</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Deputy Prime Minister
Minister for Home Affairs
</td> <td>Wong Kan Seng</td> <td>
</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Foreign Affairs</td> <td>Yeo Yong-Boon George</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts</td> <td>Lee Boon Yang</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for National Development</td> <td>Mah Bow Tan</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister, Prime Minister's Office</td> <td>Lim Boon Heng</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Trade and Industry</td> <td>Lim Hng Kiang</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Defence Minister-in-charge of the Civil Service Minister of Education
</td> <td>Teo Chee Hean</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister, Prime Minister's Office</td> <td>Lim Swee Say</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Health</td> <td>Khaw Boon Wan</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for the Environment and Water Resources
Minister-in-charge of Muslim Affairs
</td> <td>Yaacob Ibrahim</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Finance</td> <td>Tharman Shanmugaratnam</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Transport Second Minister for Foreign Affairs
</td> <td>Raymond Lim</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Law</td> <td>K Shanmugam</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Acting Minister for Manpower</td> <td>Gan Kim Yong</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Education
Second Minister for Defence
</td> <td>Ng Eng Hen</td> </tr> <tr> <td>Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports</td> <td>Vivian Balakrishnan</td></tr></tbody></table>
How many Chinese ed helicopter on the list? One? One point five?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying Chinese Ed helicopters have certain dislikeable characteristics.

Why the fuck are you bringing the subject so far ??

Are you a Chinese helicopter with high political ambitions ???

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am saying Chinese Ed helicopters have certain dislikeable characteristics.

Why the fuck are you bringing the subject so far ??

Are you a Chinese helicopter with high political ambitions ???

the dislikeable characteristics u brought up, could be apply to the english educated helicopter too.

i didn't bring the subjects far, the picture u paint on the chinese educated helicopter was wrong. both chinese educated helicopter and english educated helicopter have people with those traits u talking about.

i told u i am not chinese helicopter, the subjects in all the schools i went, 90 over percent are in english.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
the dislikeable characteristics u brought up, could be apply to the english educated helicopter too.

i didn't bring the subjects far, the picture u paint on the chinese educated helicopter was wrong. both chinese educated helicopter and english educated helicopter have people with those traits u talking about.

i told u i am not chinese helicopter, the subjects in all the schools i went, 90 over percent are in english.

Then, what is your point to stating who are the chinese helicopters in power (or the lack of them) ??

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
the point is they are not the issue to be concerned of. they are too few of them left. a non issue. so no point pounding on them.

If it is not of importance to you, I do not think you will show all the details of the cabinet to prove a trivial issue. Agree ??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it is not of importance to you, I do not think you will show all the details of the cabinet to prove a trivial issue. Agree ??

because its not right to bully the minority, stomp on the fallen. chinese educated helicopter is the minority, and the fallen.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
doesn't have to stay that way, the british had left long time ago. unless one has the feitish of kissing the ass of the british.

The first step towards doing away with acquired or inherited English is to translate the laws of the land into another language. Which language do you propose, and how do you propose to going about doing it?

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The first step towards doing away with acquired or inherited English is to translate the laws of the land into another language. Which language do you propose, and how do you propose to going about doing it?

Law of helicopters ??

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chinese, Malay, and Tamil.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why three? So confusing. How's a Malay judge going to preside over bicara between a Chinese plaintiff and a Tamil defendant? Why not one? Just English. It's there. Use it. Why create more problems?

Because we are no longer a colony of the British. We are a independent country now. And 97 percent of the population is Asian. 75.2% of the population is Chinese, 13.6 Malays, 8.8 percent Indian, 2.4% others.

Where are the Ang Moh (Caucasian)? Under the 2.4% category? So why use English language as the main language here, so that we could cater to the 2.4% of the population? Its against the principle of proportionality and common sense.

Last edited: