• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Ed helicopter

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese Educated helicopters are damn irritating !!

Your language usage is already wrong, even if meant to be derogatory. It's "Chinese helicopter", not "Chinese educated helicopter". It originated from the Chinese educated mispronuncing "educated" into sounding like "helicopter".

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro Ramseth,
that more like it.
there is a great different between "Chinese Educated" and "Chinese Helicopter".
a lot of brothers here,are chinese educated but are doing very well in life.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many people of Chinese educated background speak and write better English than those English educated. However, very few from English educated background speak and write good Chinese. It's understandable. Given the political and commercial environment that facilitates learning English more than Chinese.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary I think LHL is effectively billingual, both spoken and written. In fact I gather he is quite the polyglot, if you take into consideration Bahasa and Russian.

Good observation. He was trained in Malay (due to Singapore's Malay population and inextricable geographical location between Malaya and Indonesia) and Russian (during the cold war period). Lee Kuan Yew claims that Lee Hsien Loong wasn't groomed to be PM. I don't want to defame him, neither can I believe him.