• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Ed helicopter

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is wrong with Chinese Educated Helicopter ???
they are also human being and also part of the communities.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know if he is indeed a chinese helicopter and I wouldn't mind if he one.
What I can't stand is the smug look on his face when he talks to the people.

Female Chinese helicopter lagi worse. They sing communist propaganda songs while being fucked. When they reach orgasm, they closed their mouth to suppress their excitement !! Hehehe

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are the only one !!

You sing "God save the Queen" when you are fucked in the anus and when you orgas, you open your mouth wide !!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't matter in which language one's educated in, as long as one gets educated. There're too many perfectly ladies and gentlemen around who're educated whether in Chinese or English or other languages.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
on the other hand, too many pseudo-elites promoted by PAP, doesn't matter they are chinese ed or english ed helicopter.

but eeoror88 doesn't seems to get it.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
its either u have a screw loose, or u are in denial mode. there are indeed english educated helicopter in singapore.

and both chinese ed and english ed helicopter have their fair share of screwups.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
on the other hand, too many pseudo-elites promoted by PAP, doesn't matter they are chinese ed or english ed helicopter.

LOL! :biggrin:

With this, I agree. There're some PAP MPs whom I wouldn't consider as educated or ladies or gentlemen, but being packaged and promoted as supposedly elites.