• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chinese Ed helicopter

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You love the husk up your filthy, tiny ass then ?? Word of advice: Use more lubricant !!

Its yours. Not mine. I am not into arse fucking.

Friendly suggestion: since u love it so much, maybe u could just do away the lubricant and enjoy the raw experience??

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
On the contrary I think LHL is effectively billingual, both spoken and written. In fact I gather he is quite the polyglot, if you take into consideration Bahasa and Russian.
Yes. A reflection of the times when he was growing up ;

1) English where the bulk of the 1st World did their commerce in and our colonial entrepot past
2) Chinese as 1st Language with Catholic High in order to appease the Chinese Educated and cover the gap the father had
3) Russian where the 2nd World reigned
4) Malay to live within the sea of Malays in the midst of which stands Singapore

He was raised as the heir apparent and groomed in state craft. Unfortunately Politics is not his forte. When LHL was sent to Police Academy to beef him just before NS, Wei Ling insisted on tagging along. The Instructors there after a couple of weeks concluded that she was likely to take over the mantle. Looks like they were right.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good observation. He was trained in Malay (due to Singapore's Malay population and inextricable geographical location between Malaya and Indonesia) and Russian (during the cold war period). Lee Kuan Yew claims that Lee Hsien Loong wasn't groomed to be PM. I don't want to defame him, neither can I believe him.
Yes,........

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many people of Chinese educated background speak and write better English than those English educated. However, very few from English educated background speak and write good Chinese. It's understandable. Given the political and commercial environment that facilitates learning English more than Chinese.
Threadstarter is referring not to the language but the cultural differences between the two which is significantly wide and has seen many policies built around it.

I have come across Singaporeans equally proficient in both English and Mandarin (spoken and written) but you can clearly see there are 2 different types in this bilingual. One is clearly steeped in the Chinese Culture while the other is more mainstream Singapore.

The best place to see this is in NUS/NTU.

Here is a quiz on Singapore Politics ? Give it a try. Which type is inclined towards Lim Bo Seng. ? ( I had to work out the dynamics before I understood)

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Threadstarter is referring not to the language but the cultural differences between the two which is significantly wide and has seen many policies built around it.

I have come across Singaporeans equally proficient in both English and Mandarin (spoken and written) but you can clearly see there are 2 different types in this bilingual. One is clearly steeped in the Chinese Culture while the other is more mainstream Singapore.

The best place to see this is in NUS/NTU.

Here is a quiz on Singapore Politics ? Give it a try. Which type is inclined towards Lim Bo Seng. ? ( I had to work out the dynamics before I understood)

Well written, Professor Screwball !!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about my 8 incher inside your tiny, quivering ass ?? You twit !!

its a 0.5 cm prick u have. its not really a prick, its more like a clit.

i told u, its u in the mental asylum, not me. by all means, help yourself getting ram silly in the asylum to get u thru the cold nights. but count me out. i am just not interested.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
spore is sinking. still got time to talk about english ed chinese ed helicopter? if can, get the fuck out asap.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
its a 0.5 cm prick u have. its not really a prick, its more like a clit.

i told u, its u in the mental asylum, not me. by all means, help yourself getting ram silly in the asylum to get u thru the cold nights. but count me out. i am just not interested.

Bend down now boy !!

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Boy boy !!

I won't screw too hard. Don't worry !! If you still cannot stand it, bite the petticoat that you have with you from young !!

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
you fucking coward !! Abit of pressure, you want to call it quits !! Shame on you !!

Coward?Its not about cowardice. There's no way to topple the PAP. And the PAP is not that corrupted to the extend it will implode. Which means quality of life here would not improve.

So why not?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Frankly, I as a Chinese think that there're many outdated and outmoded so-called Chinese cultural tradition that should be discarded, for the sake of the advancement of Chinese as a race.

Kidding ourselves with so-called pride of tradition is the worst thing that a Chinese can get mired in and impeded with. What are we wearing now? Look at yourselves, dear fellow Chinese. Chinese or western?