• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boredom really will kill somebody

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
If really need dialysis also Bo bian.
Unless can get a kidney transplant.
But not all people can do that
Some accept new kidney and last for few months to few years only.
still have little time to consider whether peritoneal dialysis, hemodialysis or kidney transplant.

each has pro and con...

dunno whether have enough energy to do dialysis not, really scared same like my friend. dialysis few times then die.
So did you manage to get a transplant? :confused:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
he says not yet, still can drag to next year.
Creatinine 230 and egfr25. Probably can drag another 1 year gua. I Guess.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
CKD patient admitted ward because of a acute renal failure.
Well, acute renal failure may require dialysis or sometime it just need to put on drips to let patient keep dehrayted.
I am lucky enough no need to do dialysis yet.but it did harm the kidney function to to multiple acute renal failure.

Kidney function dropped from dialyssi level to a not so good level(230). Although is bad, but still not yet need dialysis. So I Am blessed.

Doctor said probably next year, dunno. This one nobody can confirm.

Now seem like the kidney function is stablelized at 230-250 level for these few month. Hope can always stay like this then no need to dialysis yet.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that I am a liar,lie about my illness, my health and everything.
Then I do not need to suffer so much, do not need to go dialysis.
Can have the life I want, I wish.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that I am a liar,lie about my illness, my health and everything.
Then I do not need to suffer so much, do not need to go dialysis.
Can have the life I want, I wish.

Why so serious now when that time you were so flippant in hospital badgering chootchiew to buy you cheesecake to eat? Is that a normal behaviour of married woman in the first place? So many tell tale signs and inconsistency is one factor to determine whether one is lying. You are Sinkie clone who earlier said he was dying of AIDS.

People who are kind cannot imagine there are bastards like you who have no qualms to say they are dying when they are not. Anyway it's strange that after all the hoo-ha you don't even need to do dialysis huh when you were talking about transplant option earlier on?

Well after this few years I have come to realise there are people who are that evil in JB and this forum who will do anything and everything to destroy others life for no reason. And of course it's no coincidence that you are a JB local talking about buying shop house in Skudai.

Typical characteristics of such people are: zero qualms acting kind infront while doing evil behind and then lying without batting an eyelid to deny any wrong. Just like my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours denying every evil they did to me when confronted.

Many reasons for me to know you are MovieStar and Sinkie clone. I wish you a horrible death SINKIE for all the harm you did to me. You can deny but heaven knows the truth.

Last edited: