• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

boredom really will kill somebody

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun feel I very sick. But my condition seem bad.
U won't understand. Admit hospital become one of my usual things. So I cope with this well.

Will entertain myself even I admitted.

I don't feel you have any motivation to change your life to improve your condition. Must be fake.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't feel you have any motivation to change your life to improve your condition. Must be fake.

Sis, I think is quote unusual for someone to lie about a medical condition online.
Anyway let's be all bff ..sshake hand with her ok ?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still very positive.
I still don't want to die yet ohh

when you can up one level..why not? donations is optional! Hee!

[video=youtube;5pnMmrtLZ-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnMmrtLZ-E[/video]

Top Comments!
Ayupuji lestari4 days ago
i feel God's love so great i love this song

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Slim waist dun have. Tummy quite big
2. My husband will not kill you. But if can, buy one more piece for him.
3. At most I return you money or I teach you how invest.

1. Wtf I do a Stephen chow kick right away
2. Wait long long
3. That's kind of you

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go make friend and visit her in hospital.

Gin freely . I think my story true or false to you also not important. I post in forum. Most probably I am too bored for my life. Or maybe I need some attention.

You can choose to believe or ignored. But I still wish you all the best.

Everybody will die one day also. Although I am sick. But I dun like to be like someone very ill.

Sick people can still live as per normal. Even admitted hospital. If I still got en energy I will online. Walking around if no on drip. Just dun like to lie on bed.

Yes. In certain area I love money more than my health. Most probably . So sometime I force myself to work hard.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many things can kill a person,boredom,depression,schizo,manic depressive,but the funny thing is we are still here no matter how much we wish we were dead.

The absence of the will to live is not sufficient to make one want to die. -hollebeque

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin freely . I think my story true or false to you also not important. I post in forum. Most probably I am too bored for my life. Or maybe I need some attention.

You can choose to believe or ignored. But I still wish you all the best.

Everybody will die one day also. Although I am sick. But I dun like to be like someone very ill.

Sick people can still live as per normal. Even admitted hospital. If I still got en energy I will online. Walking around if no on drip. Just dun like to lie on bed.

Yes. In certain area I love money more than my health. Most probably . So sometime I force myself to work hard.

I won't care if you are bullshitting about yourself. But you are Sinkie clone and doing what you did last time of psychopath spin of fact to wild story and mind fucking. I am just calling out your bluff. Nobody else need to believe me. You can ignore me too.

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometime you scold somebody not because you really dislike/hate

Or maybe because you too like/love?

Just like me:smile: