• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal
you can continue sucking your own dick...no need to engage you ..you stewpig!!!!!!!!!!!!wauhahhaaa!!!!!

i don't want to hijack this thread ...otherwise Alamak and Drifter Team will finish me off....you can continue sucking and relishing your own 20 ft prick....i already had my good laugh at you STEWPIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAUHAHHAAA!!!!!!!!!! ROFL!!!!!!WAUHAAAAA!!!!

You can continue sucking. I know you deeply relish it. By the way, fuck your mother chee bye.

jw5

Loyal
.....and what happened to that resident poet and intellectual, jw5 who suddenly used the word BASTARD in his poetic license. you only know the true character of a person when he is provoked and fired....he had also used other vulgar expletives too...jw5 is no longer the nice ,honest and decent forummer anymore. he too has skeletons and filth in his closet...but don't underestimate him, he will return with a vengence, with his clones and cronies and all....haha!!! jw5...u r a fake...hahhaa

kopiuncle, you are such a cunning bitch.
I already explained in post#54 that the term "bastard" was first used on me in post#46.
Read these 2 posts again and post something with integrity for once.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good for the forum
diversity of opinions
no fear of being attacked and banned
no fear of people like narong the sarong
or chon the bully
or moo the cow
just post happily with confidence...huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean if you kena zapped, it is the virtual character behind the nick that is zapped and not the nick itself, so somebody can step in and continue using the nick? Is that possible? Don't think so neh.

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
..and aLL these Happened because of this Chow Ah Kua Akia's fauLt.Whether Drifter was then reaLLy in Jap or Sing; this matter couLd have been soLVed priVateLy via Pm..but this Chow Kua chose to bLow it up..:cool:

Because he chose to make it public he has now released team drifter on sammyboy. We will zap our enemies. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle, you are such a cunning bitch.
I already explained in post#54 that the term "bastard" was first used on me in post#46.
Read these 2 posts again and post something with integrity for once.

you are a disappointment
no amount of intellect will justify your outburst
you lost your cool
you lost your composure
you lost your restraint
you have joined the horde of expletives
good luck

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Points can go and exchange for NTUC vouchers ?

No wonder you say you are rich. My ass.

I am very rich ok. I can fly first class from japan to singapore. Can you. :wink: I will now keep on upping my pts and zap evil doers like you. :wink:

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need a shrink. Go and have your head checked. You are mired so deeply in this make-believe world of the forum. Typical symptoms of schizo.

You think team drifter is make believe? Will call in my brothers to teach you a lesson. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Because he chose to make it public he has now released team drifter on sammyboy. We will zap our enemies. :wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink:

What make it public? I merely ask a question to tuakang Drifter and he couldnt give me a valid reasons, give me crappy excuses instead, he think he fooling 3 years old boy ahh? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean if you kena zapped, it is the virtual character behind the nick that is zapped and not the nick itself, so somebody can step in and continue using the nick? Is that possible? Don't think so neh.

FS, I really don't know how this Nick Sharing works. I supposed if the Nick is dead and banned, it will not be revised to life by another user until the ban is over.