• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

We Come In Peace

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What make it public? I merely ask a question to tuakang Drifter and he couldnt give me a valid reasons, give me crappy excuses instead, he think he fooling 3 years old boy ahh? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

up to you to believe :wink: erection my buddy help me explain many senior members are sharing my nicks and soon we will zap you to 0 tua bui. :wink: Will also be exposing your tua bui face on the forum. I got pm from someone he showed me your picture. :wink: Many people have pm me all the secrets of the seniors here. :wink:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
up to you to believe :wink: erection my buddy help me explain many senior members are sharing my nicks and soon we will zap you to 0 tua bui. :wink: Will also be exposing your tua bui face on the forum. I got pm from someone he showed me your picture. :wink: Many people have pm me all the secrets of the seniors here. :wink:
Have you heard of Nike slogan? :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Bunch of bickering losers. It's fucking Friday Night! Have a life will you guys?

I'm getting drunk here and you're still at each other's throats. Pitiful.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What make it public? I merely ask a question to tuakang Drifter and he couldnt give me a valid reasons, give me crappy excuses instead, he think he fooling 3 years old boy ahh? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

What question ? Boliao question ? I already tell you since drifter now still in Singapore why not meet him up and ask him instead :wink: tuakang ? Tell me what so tuakang about sharing nick ? .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Points can go and exchange for NTUC vouchers ?

No wonder you say you are rich. My ass.

No money to buy point just say so ... Even points can't change for NTUC vouchers , I don't mind . I just love to throw money :wink: .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tua Bui akia is just another coward who dare not even meet a old man toilet cleaner standing at 1.5m tall with gong gong face :wink: .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Tua Bui akia is just another loser who is single , after drifter posted his marriage cert here with his Japanese wife name on it he just buay tahan :wink: somemore can say buy car :wink: can't even afford a surfboard :wink:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's so obvious that TeamDrifter = PUNISHER = drifteri = drifter.

The style of posting is the same. Just one psychotic crazy fellow claiming to be a team sharing nicks. It's so laughable!

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The style of posting is the same. Just one psychotic crazy fellow claiming to be a team sharing nicks. It's so laughable!
Problem is he dunno what the fuck he doing now, lol

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Back

So, you are back. This forum is like a graffiti. :eek:

GeylangPimp

Alfrescian
Loyal
What question ? Boliao question ? I already tell you since drifter now still in Singapore why not meet him up and ask him instead :wink: tuakang ? Tell me what so tuakang about sharing nick ? .

Of course I'm in Singapore where the fuck you think I am? I've always been here in Geylang. Please don't come here por my lumpar I don't need you ok? Who is more tuakang than me? Alamaking is just a small fry compared to my tua-kang-yeow-siew mouth.

Kan-ni-nah-beh everyone here already except for the real tua-kang-phu-bor from pattaya, where the fuck is he?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I can anytime switch nick to post idiot :wink: . Sharing nick does not mean only one group of ppl using the same nick :wink: . You have more to learn in Sammyboy :wink: