• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies deserved it. Just look at all the self claimed sinkies joining Malaysian Cantonese dog musclepower to attack me is best proof

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So clever FOXES Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @iamnobody @musclepower to use underhanded means to one start threads asking cb slut chicken question and the other act innocent answer questions around me to smear and insult hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. 真丢人恶霸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So clever FOXES Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @iamnobody @musclepower to use underhanded means to one start threads asking cb slut chicken question and the other act innocent answer questions around me to smear and insult hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress. 真丢人恶霸!
Post in thread 'Anti-Slut Defense: Why Women Want Sex but Act Like They Don’t'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/an...x-but-act-like-they-don’t.359135/post-3975137

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many evil shameless Cantonese dogs sons of chicken hiding in rat hole abusing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as chicken Knnbccb

Post in thread 'thanks to sammyboy forum, i learn a lot about CHICKENS from surfing the internet!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...from-surfing-the-internet.359297/post-3976522
@iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U 100% Cantonese dog traits: big criminal bully, evil ingrate, jealous loser, barbarian, cheap, abuse is entitlement and entertainment to such cruel Cantonese dogs that abuse me hokkien virgin as slut chicken then they act like nothing happened and enjoy their life talk about traveling and act decent humans Knnbccb no morals stinky dogs foxes Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@iamnobody @musclepower @Balls2U 100% Cantonese dog traits: big criminal bully, evil ingrate, jealous loser, barbarian, cheap, abuse is entitlement and entertainment to such cruel Cantonese dogs that abuse me hokkien virgin as slut chicken then they act like nothing happened and enjoy their life talk about traveling and act decent humans Knnbccb no morals stinky dogs foxes Pui!
Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower see me don’t up thread only open his Ccb Cantonese dog Mouth to defame Gansiokbin as chicken Liao. Proven you walk away from Cantonese dogs they will bully you lagi more proving Cantonese trait is suck cock of powerful while viciously bully sick old weak vulnerable people 真贱真丢人不要脸hahahaha

Post in thread 'better than TCS serial -jiuhu bu caught husband piak piak outside'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/be...husband-piak-piak-outside.359446/post-3977790