• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies deserved it. Just look at all the self claimed sinkies joining Malaysian Cantonese dog musclepower to attack me is best proof

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_6782.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will be so stupid like me to fight foreigner HR fight boss to hire sinkies? Obviously none hahahaha and sinkies deserve it because everyone knows the outcome of being silly hokkien hero me.
Hire sinkie Cantonese bitch that is lazy idle evil ingrate that gave me a push on her last day of service.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hire sinkie Cantonese bitch that is lazy idle evil ingrate that gave me a push on her last day of service.
And did I get any thank you from sinkie Cantonese? Nope no thank you or fake thank you to their BENEFACTOR and then proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower and other self claimed sinkie do evil to me to smear me hokkien VIRGIN as slut whore mistress AND scammer of wedding angbao everyday.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And did I get any thank you from sinkie Cantonese? Nope no thank you or fake thank you to their BENEFACTOR and then do evil to me to smear me hokkien mistress as slut whore mistress AND scammer of wedding angbao everyday.
And not just no thank you from sinkies but there are dirty sinkies sons of prostitute @drambuie that said I sleep with LJ Mccully woh. That’s what you get for being BENEFACTOR of sinkie traitor dogs.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will be so stupid like me to fight foreigner HR fight boss to hire sinkies? Obviously none hahahaha and sinkies deserve it because everyone knows the outcome of being silly hokkien hero me.
Heaven is always watching out for me. Best proof that I am BENEFACTOR to sinkies indeed hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies only know how to cry and stretch out hands for job. You silly hokkien hero stupid stick out head to fight hr fight boss to hire sinkie you get “revenge” from hr don’t think selfish sinkies will lift a finger to help you.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
she should've given u a harder push, so tat u roll down the stairs; break ur legs n arms ..too bad, it didn't happen ... wat a waste :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies only know how to cry and stretch out hands for job. You silly hokkien hero stupid stick out head to fight hr fight boss to hire sinkie you get “revenge” from hr don’t think selfish sinkies will lift a finger to help you.
Instead you get proud sinkie traitor dogs from @drambuie to insult you sleep with LJ Mccully Knnbccb I am virgin and I got better taste than that a shortie uncultured bully that support sexual harassment Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one wants to be BENEFACTOR to sinkie traitor dogs? 活该!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
she should've given u a harder push, so tat u roll down the stairs; break ur legs n arms ..too bad, it didn't happen ... wat a waste :geek:
You mark Andrew yeo Malaysian dog son of hakka prostitute go to my Facebook to say that Pui!
y need to go to ur Fakebook to post?... ur Fakebook is reserved for scammers like u,.. posting fake tales, spinning lies... having u here in SBF, is an insult; embarrassment to the forum owner :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
y need to go to ur Fakebook to post?... ur Fakebook is reserved for scammers like u,.. posting fake tales, spinning lies... having u here in SBF, is an insult; embarrassment to the forum owner :geek:
As usual you Malaysian Hakka dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know why you need to go Facebook to attack me. So that I can catch you Malaysian dog CRIMINAL BULLY hiding in rat hole spinning tales to defame Gansiokbin a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress and scammer. Btw I am your HAKKA BENEFACTOR that hired hakka accountant before too. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual you Malaysian Hakka dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know why you need to go Facebook to attack me. So that I can catch you Malaysian dog CRIMINAL BULLY hiding in rat hole spinning tales to defame Gansiokbin a hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress and scammer. Btw I am your HAKKA BENEFACTOR that hired hakka accountant before too. Pui!View attachment 195428
Oh ya my ex boss that created shit that hit the fan and hired me to clear shit for him so that he can retire in grace and not fired is also Hakka. That makes me BENEFACTOR to Hakka saved him from being fired by sia hahahahaha