• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CANTONESE DOG CHICKEN @MUSCLEPOWER SELF ADMITTED TO BE CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE WHILST BRUTALLY ATTACKED AND ATTACKING ME FOR YEARS AS CHICKEN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lai Lai Lai come and see CANTONESE DOG PROSTITUTE DESCENDANT @musclepower CRIMINAL BULLY SELF ADMITTED HE HAS NO EVIDENCE THAT I AM A CHICKEN AND BRUTALLY BULLIED ME AS ONE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt

Post in thread '[Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/is-this-possible-this-morning-ginfreely-or-madam-gan-颜-siok-bin-淑敏-if-you-prefer-said-if-i-am-a-chicken-i-would-have-bought-gcb-by-now.356079/post-3949064

IMG_6092.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute descendant are a disgrace to humanity. Just like the Hongkie Cantonese making knocks to harass me; and just like my sister in law Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother; and my ex boss that gave leftovers to me with his Cantonese dog pride; and the Cantonese bitch accountant that pushed me for no reasons when I fight kt latha to hire her; and many many. Yikes!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gpgt

Post in thread '[Is this POSSIBLE?] This morning, @ginfreely (or Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏), if you prefer) said "if I am a chicken I would have bought GCB by now"!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/is-this-possible-this-morning-ginfreely-or-madam-gan-颜-siok-bin-淑敏-if-you-prefer-said-if-i-am-a-chicken-i-would-have-bought-gcb-by-now.356079/post-3949064

View attachment 193942
Got many Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower evil cancer reoeat and repeat posts there go that thread and read what kind of human is that indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got many Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower evil cancer reoeat and repeat posts there go that thread and read what kind of hijab is that
And after Kena busted and self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE just act blur and repeat and repeat lies to harm me just like evil cancer. How shameless can one be indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after Kena busted and self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY WITH NO EVIDENCE just act blur and repeat and repeat lies to harm me just like evil cancer. How shameless can one be indeed
Okay enough said. Go read that thread for evil cancer repeat and repeat, dare not swear and dare not take up virginity test challenge and then turn around to tell lies I have zero evidence of being virgin and he is a shameless kidnapper that want to hold me to ransom to open leg prove to him if not I no dignity for him CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF CHICKEN to insult me virgin as chicken woh.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay enough said. Go read that thread for evil cancer repeat and repeat, dare not swear and dare not take up virginity test challenge and then turn around to tell lies I have zero evidence of being virgin and he is a shameless kidnapper that want to hold me to ransom to open leg prove to him if not I no dignity for him CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF CHICKEN to insult me virgin as chicken woh.
@musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute deac logic is like that lah be CRIMINAL BULLY IS DIGNITY AND SELL NUDE SELL CB TO BUY PORSCHE IS DIGNITY HAHAHAHA

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower Cantonese dog prostitute deac logic is like that lah be CRIMINAL BULLY IS DIGNITY AND SELL NUDE SELL CB TO BUY PORSCHE IS DIGNITY HAHAHAHA
He said loud loud me Victim of crimes is no dignity woh. Should go commit suicide right @musclepower? Pui! That’s what you Cantonese dog CRIMINAL BULLIES prostitute descendant want your victims of crimes to do. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He said loud loud me Victim of crimes is no dignity woh. Should go commit suicide right @musclepower? Pui! That’s what you Cantonese dog CRIMINAL BULLIES prostitute descendant want your victims of crimes to do. Pui!
Kidnapper self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower say loud loud with his Malaysian Cantonese dog pride “you are chicken until you pay my ransom open leg sacrifice human dignity to prove to me!” Tsk tsk tsk I curse you @musclepower to be crushed to death and your reincarnation to be whores for next 18 generations Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kidnapper self admitted criminal bully Cantonese dog prostitute descendant @musclepower say loud loud with his Malaysian Cantonese dog pride “you are chicken until you pay my ransom open leg sacrifice human dignity to prove to me!” Tsk tsk tsk I curse you @musclepower to be crushed to death and your reincarnation to be whores for next 18 generations Pui!
And @musclepower unlike you evil cancer accused me what you are yourself in everything, I only cursed evil cancer bully dogs that did evil to me to die a violent death and NEVER curse anyone to death because of not enough benefits UNLIKE YOU THAT OBVIOUSLY DID AND ACCUSING ME WHAT YOU ARE YOURSELF AS USUAL hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And @musclepower unlike you evil cancer accused me what you are yourself in everything, I only cursed evil cancer bully dogs that did evil to me to die a violent death and NEVER curse anyone to death because of not enough benefits UNLIKE YOU THAT OBVIOUSLY DID AND ACCUSING ME WHAT YOU ARE YOURSELF AS USUAL hahahaha
你露馅了@musclepower the one always pretending is obviously you hahahaha whatever you accused me is a reflection of your own character whereas I only state facts of evil done to me (and my mother) by Cantonese bully dogs and bitches hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
你露馅了@musclepower the one always pretending is obviously you hahahaha whatever you accused me is a reflection of your own character whereas I only state facts of evil done to me (and my mother) by Cantonese bully dogs and bitches hahahaha
And everything that I said of Cantonese evil and crimes did to me I dare to swear to die a violent death if I am telling lies on them. That’s the difference between good human and 畜生indeed

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please swear if I am not @nightsafari and if all our mothers are not whores what is going to happen to you.

And without derailing from the main issue, where is your proof that you are a virgin?

So many years have passed, still you have not been able to prove what you claimed you are.

Or is proving your virginity demeaning to your dignity that you prefer to be called a chicken?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
By your logic that if I don't have evidence you are a chicken then I am a Criminal Bully, you have admitted that you are a Criminal Bully because you don't have evidence our mothers are whores.

Nobody can harm you if you are able to prove what you claimed you are.

You fraudulently claimed your marriage was annulled on the grounds of non-consummation, but you didn't understand the law enough to tell a lie. You didn't know there had to be a condition of either wilful refusal or incapacity to consummate. Your story about non-consummation was exposed as a lie as your description was inconsistent with the law.

And when pressed further, you said you couldn't remember the details. Wilful refusal and incapacity are reasons, not details, you idiot. Details you have provided us with plenty about not finding the hole. Your lawyer and the judge were not interested in your hole.

You 下賤女人 pretending to be 處女 trying to steal the crown of chastity from real virgins, while you appeared naked in front of a man to invite him to search your cheap hole.

Even a bitch has more dignity than you 下賤女人。