• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@musclepower said until like I only met one Cantonese bitch so here is my List of Cantonese BULLY dogs and bitches that I met in life!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) @musclepower aka @nightsafari Malaysian Cantonese BULLY dog son of chicken sugarbaby that viciously attacked ME hokkien virgin as chicken sugarbaby and falsely accused me admit chicken while he dare not swear to die a violent death and 18 generations whores if I am virgin. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) sister in law Cantonese bitch that bullied my mother:

A) change bedsheets every two weeks for herself while every two months for my mother
B) walked out on my mother asking her to hang clothes just because it’s Saturday and not her stupid weekly scheduled Sunday when my mother has run out of clothes to wear
C) my mother’s toilet tap and toilet bowl not working well for months before she got them repaired - only when it finally broke with water running out. Because she is not the one using the toilet of course.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) my ex staff sinkie Cantonese bitch accountant that bullied me when I fight slut in bed calling others slut kt latha to hire sinkie instead of India Indian accountant. Play Facebook games in the first three months of working AND complained too much work AND gave me a push on her last day of service when I didn’t scold her at all just told her she is playing Facebook games. So lazy and idle so vile and offensive so mean and nasty Cantonese bitch.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
4) Malaysian Cantonese BULLY bitch Nusa Duta neighbors from hell with four or five non stop BARKING dogs that bullied me by throwing litter into my garden and road outside, making knocks and firecrackers to harass me and damaged my property to steal and rob buy it cheap from me.

Sia suay Malaysian Cantonese thief and robber and harsser BULLY gang up with her Teochew gigolo son in law and her daughter to viciously bully foreigner me living alone Knnbccb another lazy and idle vile and offensive evil mean and nasty Cantonese bitch. Pui!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
5) and 6) my ex bosses Cantonese BULLY dog and bitch that gave me shit job to work OT after our business meeting in Boston and they went dinner and gave me their leftovers for dinner. Yikes so many vile and offensive mean and nasty disgusting Cantonese BULLY dogs and bitches.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
7) ex colleague that just retired Cantonese BULLY dog that came to my wedding dinner to eat AND didn’t give any angbao. After that also pretend nothing happened Cantonese THIEF that should be dead by now since so many years ago. Did he teach his Cantonese descendants to do this clever dirty trick to continue his good tradition of going to wedding dinner to eat free?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And all these are things that I said before yet somehow Cantonese bully dog son of chicken @musclepower can twist it until like it’s only one Cantonese bitch and everything I complain is because of one bitch when obviously it’s not the case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8) Hongkie Cantonese BULLY dog that has been hiding in his rat hole abusing me with knocks to chase me out of my own condo repeatedly for years when I tried to move back to Singapore since 2017. So evil so despicable so mean and nasty Cantonese BULLY dog. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg not one not two but eight Cantonese BULLIES and some obviously have a big negative impact on my life like the Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell. So don’t try to dismiss or downplay it as just one when there are many evil ugly Cantonese BULLIES that I met in life and that’s a fact!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
8) Hongkie Cantonese BULLY dog that has been hiding in his rat hole abusing me with knocks to chase me out of my own condo repeatedly for years when I tried to move back to Singapore since 2017. So evil so despicable so mean and nasty Cantonese BULLY dog. Pui!
In fact this Hongkie Cantonese is like the equivalent of Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell harassing me everyday now. Why always Cantonese so free to make knocks to harass me everyday? Obviously because they are lazy and idle people that don’t spend time and effort in their proper job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your vagina must be very itchy today.
I know you want to suck @musclepower cock :sneaky:
You dirty fark slut.
9) You Sia suay self admitted CBT THIEF Cantonese bully dog son of slut prostitute @sbfuncle that viciously attacked hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress when you dare not swear if I am a virgin you die violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg not one not two but eight Cantonese BULLIES and some obviously have a big negative impact on my life like the Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell. So don’t try to dismiss or downplay it as just one when there are many evil ugly Cantonese BULLIES that I met in life and that’s a fact!
NINE CANTONESE BULLY DOGS AND BITCHES!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
9) You Sia suay self admitted CBT THIEF Cantonese bully dog son of slut prostitute @sbfuncle that viciously attacked hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress when you dare not swear if I am a virgin you die violent death and 18 generations whores. Pui!
Your vagina is loose and go around jurong east to find man to whistle :sneaky:
Tsk Tsk Tsk damn dirty and itchy.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In sfc want to suck amdk cock and got fired.
In nusa duta go around neighbourhood without bra.
In Mayfair go around jurong east to find man to whistle.
Tsk Tsk Tsk. Very dirty fark slut.
不要脸

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere you go involved man :sneaky:
You are a horny fark slut.
You are the one that gave away your own fetish.
Dumb ass.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) @musclepower aka @nightsafari Malaysian Cantonese BULLY dog son of chicken sugarbaby that viciously attacked ME hokkien virgin as chicken sugarbaby and falsely accused me admit chicken while he dare not swear to die a violent death and 18 generations whores if I am virgin. Pui!
You ownself dumb and stupid teo ho.
You think other people are stupid?