• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just I didn’t admit chicken but I already swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Why? Because I know I am a virgin. @musclepower 言行不一的真小人!呸!
Cantonese bully dog @musclepower that want to persecute hokkien as chicken while dare not to swear means only one thing: you are vile and offensive evil piece of LIAR CANTONESE SHIT. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change the topic from virgin to chicken lah.

You asked people if they dare to swear if you are NOT a virgin; it's not about chicken lah.

So I take it the sudden U-turn means you admit you cannot prove that you are a virgin. :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin:

View attachment 190929
And again you Cantonese bully dog son of chicken create issue out of no issue to say there is sudden u turn when I have zero u turn. Such a vile and offensive Cantonese toxic snake twisting non stop that dare not swear. Fuck off! Go to my Facebook to persecute me a hokkien virgin and don’t hide in rat hole play word game and twist and twist like a vicuois snake. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow piang look at you Cantonese snake twisting. I ask people to swear? No! I asked YOU BULLY DOGS that insulted me chicken to swear. You want to insult me a chicken you jolly well be a man to swear for it. You don’t believe me is your business but you have no right to insult me and persecute me a virgin as chicken. Why you Cantonese dog think you have the right to do that? Is it too much I ask you to be a man and not a dog to standby your words? Is that Cantonese culture to bully the weak and vulnerable? Pui!
Looks like @musclepower has same Cantonese trait as the Cantonese bitch want to call the shots but don’t want responsibility that comes with it. Yikes!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, now try to change the subject from virgin to chicken. You claimed you are a virgin, you have the burden of proof when people doubt you. And not ask people who do not believe you are a virgin to make an oath that you are not a virgin. And people don't make the oath in accordance with your terms, it means they don't dare, and it means you are virgin. You have no right to tell others to believe your hollow words.

You want people to go to your Facebook ? And then you want their personal data ? Is that your intention. So that you can accuse people of harassing you on your Facebook, just like the Indians and Arabs that you complained ?

Like I said, you go to the Court, you don't provide evidence to the Court that you are a virgin. And if the judge disagrees with your claim of virginity because of zero evidence, do you challenge the judge to swear according to your terms. And if the judge does not want to swear, it means he doesn't dare to swear, and therefore you are a virgin.

Whether or not you're a virgin is a matter of fact that can only be proven by medical examination, not by your oath, much less other people's oath. So the fact is, to-date, you have NOT provided a single shred of evidence to substantiate your claim [that you are a virgin], despite overwhelming circumstantial evidence that you are NOT a virgin based on the fact that you had been married before and you are full of vulgarities which is unbefitting of a virgin lady. You are challenging people to swear that you are NOT a virgin because you want to run away from your burden of proof which you are NOT able to discharge, a tactic which you think you are being smart.

Annulment, even if it's to be believed, does NOT make you a virgin. It simply means your husband refused to touch you. It doesn't imply that you have never had sex with other men.

Anyway, the oath is no longer relevant (not that it was relevant previously) because of your Freudian slip about selling cb. If you are what you claimed - selling cb - then you cannot be a virgin. This is proof of your admission :

Gin.jpg

Last edited:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I go to Geylang whorehouse and summon all the whores - Hokkien whores on my left and Cantonese whores on my right. Then I throw rotten eggs on Hokkien whores but not Cantonese whores. What will the Hokkien whores say ?

"Why you persecute Hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don't persecute?"

If it means the Cantonese whores are selling cb, then it also implies that the Hokkien whores admit they are selling cb in the same way as the Cantonese whores.

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and asked you which Hokkien is selling cb. Didn't I ? What was your answer ?

I rest my case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, now try to change the subject from virgin to chicken. You claimed you are a virgin, you have the burden of proof when people doubt you. And not ask people who do not believe you are a virgin to make an oath that you are not a virgin. And people don't make the oath in accordance with your terms, it means they don't dare, and it means you are virgin. You have no right to tell others to believe your hollow words.

You want people to go to your Facebook ? And then you want their personal data ? Is that your intention. So that you can accuse people of harassing you on your Facebook, just like the Indians and Arabs that you complained ?

Like I said, you go to the Court, you don't provide evidence to the Court that you are a virgin. And if the judge disagrees with your claim of virginity because of zero evidence, do you challenge the judge to swear according to your terms. And if the judge does not want to swear, it means he doesn't dare to swear, and therefore you are a virgin.

Whether or not you're a virgin is a matter of fact that can only be proven by medical examination, not by your oath, much less other people's oath. So the fact is, to-date, you have NOT provided a single shred of evidence to substantiate your claim [that you are a virgin], despite overwhelming circumstantial evidence that you are NOT a virgin based on the fact that you had been married before and you are full of vulgarities which is unbefitting of a virgin lady. You are challenging people to swear that you are NOT a virgin because you want to run away from your burden of proof which you are NOT able to discharge, a tactic which you think you are being smart.

Annulment, even if it's to be believed, does NOT make you a virgin. It simply means your husband refused to touch you. It doesn't imply that you have never had sex with other men.

Anyway, the oath is no longer relevant (not that it was relevant previously) because of your Freudian slip about selling cb. If you are what you claimed - selling cb - then you cannot be a virgin. This is proof of your admission :

View attachment 190942
Hey Cantonese bully dog son of chicken I already answered you and you keep repeating same evil shit.

You accused me chicken means the burden of proof lies with you. You know it and you dare not answer this is basic rule in court. I didn’t accuse you anything except insult you son of chicken so I don’t need to prove a thing. And don’t give me the crap of I prove what you Ccb dogs accused me. You call me chicken I no need to prove but I very kindly said you take up my virginity test challenge if you want proof but you don’t want to take up challenge.

You Cantonese bitch want to call all the shots with zero responsibility and dare not swear. I didn’t change a thing all these years and recently I posted a thread on 自证的陷阱。How convenient for you criminal bully dogs to hide in rat hole dare not go Facebook and dare not swear while I got to prove prove prove what you criminal bully dogs accused me. Why you dare not go Facebook? Because you know you are bullying me with Cantonese dog pride and not a man dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I go to Geylang whorehouse and summon all the whores - Hokkien whores on my left and Cantonese whores on my right. Then I throw rotten eggs on Hokkien whores but not Cantonese whores. What will the Hokkien whores say ?

"Why you persecute Hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don't persecute?"

If it means the Cantonese whores are selling cb, then it also implies that the Hokkien whores admit they are selling cb in the same way as the Cantonese whores.

And I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and asked you which Hokkien is selling cb. Didn't I ? What was your answer ?

I rest my case.
hey Cantonese dog I already answered you. Nothing wrong with what I said and nothing I said admit I am chicken. You tried playing word game chicken vs sell cb and accused me got difference got admission when it is all your Ccb Cantonese logic twist nothing to something.

What’s wrong with this sentence? Why you persecute hokkien but not Cantonese for selling cb and you said who is the hokkien and I said who don’t know you are persecuting me is called I admit chicken??? I said no admission and i say if you say I admit then just swear and you dare not while I swear big big no problem.

I then am entitled to rest my case. Don’t keep dragging other people from my mother to annulment. Anyone with human conscience can see you Cantonese bully dog son of a chicken are a bitch bullying me hokkien virgin as chicken while you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @musclepower shut your Ccb son of Cantonese prostitute mouth and stop insulting Hokkien virgin as chicken. Pui!
@musclepower

Why you persecute Hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don't persecute?

Why you Cantonese bull dog so shameless? You persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken is a fact can twist to I claimed to sell cb and Freudian slip?

Why you Cantonese bully dog so shameless kena busted dare not swear say oath not relevant?

Why Cantonese women can be proud to sell nude sell cb while hokkien women cannot be proud to do good deeds and you persecute such woman by anssuming and accusing her all kinds of shit?

Why Cantonese bully dogs and bitches can bully people call all the shots?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower

Why you persecute Hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don't persecute?

Why you Cantonese bull dog so shameless? You persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken is a fact can twist to I claimed to sell cb and Freudian slip?

Why you Cantonese bully dog so shameless kena busted dare not swear say oath not relevant?

Why Cantonese women can be proud to sell nude sell cb while hokkien women cannot be proud to do good deeds and you persecute such woman by anssuming and accusing her all kinds of shit?

Why Cantonese bully dogs and bitches can bully people call all the shots?
@musclepower why hokkien virgin need to suffer abuse of Cantonese bully dogs that want to accuse smear and insult hokkien woman as chicken while dare not swear?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told my mother’s son to go get maid if his wife don’t want to wake up to help my mother and we divide the costs. I also told him to get it fast and he was not happy. So you know how i pushed him? I said I won’t be going to stay during their tour and so get the maid fast. So finally he and his wife get the maid and I asked him how much do I have to pay and he said no need woh and so I didn’t pay lor. But I offered to pay and did follow up okay?
Why do I have to be the bad guy in everything? Why I cannot be like Cantonese bitch got power act blur do nothing and enjoy life and let other people do shit work? Why I cannot be like shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower do evil bully hokkien virgin as chicken sell cb 从良 and he act innocent enjoy life go travel?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do I have to be the bad guy in everything? Why I cannot be like Cantonese bitch got power act blur do nothing and enjoy life and let other people do shit work? Why I cannot be like shameless Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower do evil bully hokkien virgin as chicken sell cb 从良 and he act innocent enjoy life go travel?
Ya now with the maid of course the Cantonese bitch calls the shot and everything on the maid. Why she knows she don’t want to do the dirty work but yet don’t open mouth to ask my mother’s son get a maid? Why I must be the bad guy when she open mouth can easily get it done? Because the Cantonese bitch wants my mother to fall down and die?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya now with the maid of course the Cantonese bitch calls the shot and everything on the maid. Why she knows she don’t want to do the dirty work but yet don’t open mouth to ask my mother’s son get a maid? Why I must be the bad guy when she open mouth can easily get it done? Because the Cantonese bitch wants my mother to fall down and die?
Hmm that reminds me of the toilet repairs too. My mother’s toilet tap and toilet bowl also spoiled for long time difficult to use also must wait until the last juncture totally broken down then the Cantonese bitch finally gets the Cantonese in law aka her father to repair and fix it. Why cannot repair earlier when they are plumber? Why must make people suffer inconvenience for monthS? Because the toilet is used by my mother and not her and the repair by the Cantonese in law is free?