• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing left to swear after that Freudian slip of yours:

View attachment 190922
You ownself admit why I persecute hokkien for selling cb and not Cantonese. And when I asked which hokkien selling cb, you admit it's you. :biggrin:
I already told you what rubbish admit are you talking and what Freudian slip and what admit chicken? You Cantonese can’t understand English don’t anyhow accuse people Freudian slip. If you are so sure it’s a slip why you don’t dare to swear if I am a virgin you die and 18 generations whore? Is that Cantonese entitlement to put words into people’s mouth? Say I admit when I am asking you why you persecute hokkien as chicken but not Cantonese and the whole world know you are persecuting ME so I admit what shit? You swear now if I admit chicken Knnbccb Cantonese bully dog! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So I'm not wrong. Your mother regards you as a "married off" daughter, but unfortunately divorced. Your mother wouldn't know the difference between divorce and annulment. In any case, it's not relevant. So you cannot fault your mother for thinking DIL is more important than a "married off" daughter who, at least in your mother's opinion, is no longer a virgin.
Please lah my mother said daughter in law are more important than daughter is long time ago and is to tell the Cantonese bitch she is the one that will be taking care of her when old and more important. Nothing to do with me or whether I am married. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already told you what rubbish admit are you talking and what Freudian slip and what admit chicken? You Cantonese can’t understand English don’t anyhow accuse people Freudian slip. If you are so sure it’s a slip why you don’t dare to swear if I am a virgin you die and 18 generations whore? Is that Cantonese entitlement to put words into people’s mouth? Say I admit when I am asking you why you persecute hokkien as chicken but not Cantonese and the whole world know you are persecuting ME so I admit what shit? You swear now if I admit chicken Knnbccb Cantonese bully dog! Pui!
You didn't say "persecute hokkien as chicken"; you said "persecute hokkien for selling cb".

If I go to Geylang houses and call out all the Hokkien whores and throw rotten eggs at them, but not the Cantonese whores, the Hokkien whores in Geylang whore houses will say the same thing like you did - "persecute hokkien for selling cb while you own kind Cantonese you don't persecute". :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't say "persecute hokkien as chicken"; you said "persecute hokkien for selling cb".

If I go to Geylang houses and call out all the Hokkien whores and throw rotten eggs at them, but not the Cantonese whores, the Hokkien whores in Geylang whore houses will say the same thing like you did - "persecute hokkien for selling cb while you own kind Cantonese you don't persecute". :rolleyes:
Please lah Cantonese bully dog don’t twist as snake and play word game. Anyone with understanding of English knows no difference persecute hokkien as chicken or selling cb is no difference be it in context or in meaning of words. You are making an issue out of no issue. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah my mother said daughter in law are more important than daughter is long time ago and is to tell the Cantonese bitch she is the one that will be taking care of her when old and more important. Nothing to do with me or whether I am married. Pui!
That means your mom knew well before you got married that you never intended to be a virgin, and you would never be able to stay virgin lah.

In other words, she knew “姣婆守唔到寡”

If even your mom has no faith in you, you cannot blame the people in the forum here. What's more, your mom held that belief even before you were married. But the people in this forum came to know about your assertion only after knowing you were married before, and after experiencing your vulgarities that are whole unbefitting of a virgin. The people in this forum are perfectly entitled to cast doubts as they have to reconcile your ridiculous claims with the current facts of marriage and vulgarities.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah Cantonese bully dog don’t twist as snake and play word game. Anyone with understanding of English knows no difference persecute hokkien as chicken or selling cb is no difference be it in context or in meaning of words. You are making an issue out of no issue. Pui!
Anyway @musclepower no need to keep twisting. JUST SWEAR NOW IF YOU SAY I ADMIT. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
"as" chicken and "for" selling cb are different lah.

"for" something relates to a factual situation. "as" can be a postulate, which is what you are trying to twist now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means your mom knew well before you got married that you never intended to be a virgin, and you would never be able to stay virgin lah.

In other words, she knew “姣婆守唔到寡”

If even your mom has no faith in you, you cannot blame the people in the forum here. What's more, your mom held that belief even before you were married. But the people in this forum came to know about your assertion only after knowing you were married before, and after experiencing your vulgarities that are whole unbefitting of a virgin. The people in this forum are perfectly entitled to cast doubts as they have to reconcile your ridiculous claims with the current facts of marriage and vulgarities.
Wow piang eh look at you Cantonese anyhow assume and accuse. My mother said this when I was married and she said it to the Cantonese bitch and nothing to do with me you also can shamelessly twist to accuse me and my mother all kinds of shit. What a toxic Cantonese snake son of chicken that dare not swear but so vile and offensive. You are 100% Cantonese bully dog! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
"as" chicken and "for" selling cb are different lah.

"for" something relates to a factual situation. "as" can be a postulate, which is what you are trying to twist now.
Wow piang eh persecute hokkien as chicken or persecute hokkien for selling cb is the same in context and meaning and everyone can see you are the one twisting shamelessly. You Cantonese son of chicken pass your English or not? Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway @musclepower no need to keep twisting. JUST SWEAR NOW IF YOU SAY I ADMIT. Pui!
You admit something is already in your own words. It's called admission. It's written by you, and it's not a hearsay. What does anyone need to swear the truth of your admission ?

You assert you are a virgin, you have the burden of proof. To-date, you have not been able to provide a single shred of evidence, and anyone who challenges your unsubstantiated claim you want them to swear. If you don't swear, it means your claim, even unsubstantiated, is true.

You are just bullying people by shifting the burden of proof away from yourself and put the burden of disproof on people who do not believe you.

So if you go to the Court and you don't provide any evidence that you are virgin, and you tell the judge if he does NOT swear according to your script that means you are a virgin ? :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow piang eh persecute hokkien as chicken or persecute hokkien for selling cb is the same in context and meaning and everyone can see you are the one twisting shamelessly. You Cantonese son of chicken pass your English or not? Pui!
Anyway @musclepower no need to keep twisting. JUST SWEAR NOW IF YOU SAY I ADMIT CHICKEN. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You admit something is already in your own words. It's called admission. It's written by you, and it's not a hearsay. What does anyone need to swear the truth of your admission ?

You assert you are a virgin, you have the burden of proof. To-date, you have not been able to provide a single shred of evidence, and anyone who challenges your unsubstantiated claim you want them to swear. If you don't swear, it means your claim, even unsubstantiated, is true.

You are just bullying people by shifting the burden of proof away from yourself and put the burden of disproof on people who do not believe you.

So if you go to the Court and you don't provide any evidence that you are virgin, and you tell the judge if he does NOT swear according to your script that means you are a virgin ? :FU:
Don’t dare to swear and now act blur woh YOU are the one accusing me CHICKEN then the burden of proof lies with YOU. Your self entitled Cantonese son of chicken mouth say I am chicken and I have to prove to you that I am not? Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t dare to swear and now act blur woh YOU are the one accusing me CHICKEN then the burden of proof lies with YOU. Your self entitled Cantonese son of chicken mouth say I am chicken and I have to prove to you that I am not? Knnbccb Pui!
Anyway @musclepower no need to keep twisting. JUST SWEAR NOW IF YOU SAY I ADMIT CHICKEN. I didn’t admit at all it’s you said I admit based on your cb Cantonese English that makes an issue out of no issue. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway @musclepower no need to keep twisting. JUST SWEAR NOW IF YOU SAY I ADMIT CHICKEN. I didn’t admit at all it’s you said I admit based on your cb Cantonese English that makes an issue out of no issue. Pui!
In fact not just I didn’t admit chicken but I already swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Why? Because I know I am a virgin. @musclepower 言行不一的真小人!呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn’t tell my mother that I am a virgin or any of my problems okay? Please lah not last time and now she is so old and weak i lagi won’t tell. Anyway don’t divert to other people, i can swear to die a violent death and 18 generations whore if I am not a virgin while you Cantonese son of chicken dare not swear is a fact. Pui!
Post right here!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change the topic from virgin to chicken lah.

You asked people if they dare to swear if you are NOT a virgin; it's not about chicken lah.

So I take it the sudden U-turn means you admit you cannot prove that you are a virgin. :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Screenshot_3.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't change the topic from virgin to chicken lah.

You asked people if they dare to swear if you are NOT a virgin; it's not about chicken lah.

So I take it the sudden U-turn means you admit you cannot prove that you are a virgin. :rolleyes: :biggrin: :biggrin:

View attachment 190929
Wow piang look at you Cantonese snake twisting. I ask people to swear? No! I asked YOU BULLY DOGS that insulted me chicken to swear. You want to insult me a chicken you jolly well be a man to swear for it. You don’t believe me is your business but you have no right to insult me and persecute me a virgin as chicken. Why you Cantonese dog think you have the right to do that? Is it too much I ask you to be a man and not a dog to standby your words? Is that Cantonese culture to bully the weak and vulnerable? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact not just I didn’t admit chicken but I already swear if I am not a virgin I die a violent death and 18 generations whores. Why? Because I know I am a virgin. @musclepower 言行不一的真小人!呸!
Come on @musclepower don’t change the topic is you. Cantonese dog that want to hide in rat hole to abuse me and dare not even swear. 贱狗!