• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @musclepower Cantonese bully dog not just no 小恩小惠but do evil want to 争到底while dare not swear if I am a virgin you die and 18 generations whore 言行不一的真小人就是你这只狗!呸!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Standards traits of 言行不一的真小人:
1) always do evil to insult virgin as slut whore mistress AND deny when confronted

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) always do evil to insult virgin as slut whore mistress AND deny when confronted
2) always ask silly questions to up slut whore mistress threads or start new slut whore mistress threads around me

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) always want to 争到底while dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and their reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
3) always want to 争到底while dare not swear if I am a virgin they die a violent death and their reincarnation and next 18 generations family women be whore
4) always want to hide in rat hole win last words to attack me while dare not go Facebook to insult me a virgin as slut whore mistress

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) always ask silly questions to up slut whore mistress threads or start new slut whore mistress threads around me
4) always want to hide in rat hole win last words to attack me while dare not go Facebook to insult me a virgin as slut whore mistress
言行不一的真小人就是这样没水准的狗!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
行不一 真小人
人輸陣 慘無能
南衰雞 我本人
假處女 傻扮懵
非顛倒 亂罵人
嘴下衰 我祖墳

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
horse-laugh.jpg

:geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
行不一 真小人
人輸陣 慘無能
南衰雞 我本人
假處女 傻扮懵
非顛倒 亂罵人
嘴下衰 我祖墳
You evil coward dog admit you are Cantonese prostitute descendant insulting hokkien virgin as chicken while you dare not swear already proved you are what accused me to be what you are yourself 言行不一的真小人哈哈哈. 够贱!呸!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
罵人是狗 自清高
謊話戳破 就動刀
蜜月洞房 還要拗
妄稱處女 望價高

擺系嗰度 無人尻 (Cantonese)
自討沒趣 網路掏
男人不屑 頻頻拋
皇帝新衣 繼續操

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
罵人是狗 自清高
謊話戳破 就動刀
蜜月洞房 還要拗
妄稱處女 望價高

擺系嗰度 無人尻 (Cantonese)
自討沒趣 網路掏
男人不屑 頻頻拋
皇帝新衣 繼續操
Repeat repeat lies is you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant that dare not swear. Not me. Cantonese bully dog dare not swear means only one thing. You are evil coward liar criminal bully son of prostitute viciously bullying me while you dare not swear. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Repeat repeat lies is you evil coward Cantonese prostitute descendant that dare not swear. Not me. Cantonese bully dog dare not swear means only one thing. You are evil coward liar criminal bully son of prostitute viciously bullying me while you dare not swear. Pui!
言行不一的真小人就是这样没水准的狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
五月博覽會
外勞要排隊
賣醉不賣睡
貞操快崩潰

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think dog is better then chicken or cuttlefish :geek:
A virgin is impossible to be chicken and getting fired for fighting evil is great not like you Cantonese THIEF prostitute descendant CBT steal money suck cock to avoid fired. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
寧願做狗 不做雞
做雞也不 做衰雞
一天到晚 想做雞
詛咒別人 陪做雞
@musclepower The world is big got many many virgin but because your own Cantonese family women sell nude sell cb buy Porsche so proud so cheap only insist other women cannot be virgin accuse tell lies while dare not swear if I am a virgin he die a violent death and his next 18 generations women be whores.