• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

言行不一的真小人@musclepower

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm that reminds me of the toilet repairs too. My mother’s toilet tap and toilet bowl also spoiled for long time difficult to use also must wait until the last juncture totally broken down then the Cantonese bitch finally gets the Cantonese in law aka her father to repair and fix it. Why cannot repair earlier when they are plumber? Why must make people suffer inconvenience for monthS? Because the toilet is used by my mother and not her and the repair by the Cantonese in law is free?
And as usual my mother is very nice and didn’t complain hor and always say can be used in this way or another way when I complained to my mother when I used the toilet and that’s like multiple times over long period before they finally broke down totally and get repaired, I am the only bad guy complaining to my mother okay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual my mother is very nice and didn’t complain hor and always say can be used in this way or another way when I complained to my mother when I used the toilet and that’s like multiple times over long period before they finally broke down totally and get repaired, I am the only bad guy complaining to my mother okay.
And no since it’s not considered critical so I didn’t complain to my brother or the Cantonese bitch on the tap or toilet bowl. I said NOTHING to them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And no since it’s not considered critical so I didn’t complain to my brother or the Cantonese bitch on the tap or toilet bowl. I said NOTHING to them.
But the Cantonese bitch is running the household don’t know meh? Must wait till someone be the bad guy to complain meh? It’s not like there are many toilets to maintain. Only two toilets what and their toilet was working well.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya now with the maid of course the Cantonese bitch calls the shot and everything on the maid. Why she knows she don’t want to do the dirty work but yet don’t open mouth to ask my mother’s son get a maid? Why I must be the bad guy when she open mouth can easily get it done? Because the Cantonese bitch wants my mother to fall down and die?
Last few months my mother has become weaker in strength and can hardly walk now. Thank goodness the maid is already here and taking care of her. I have done a good deed indeed!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower

Why you persecute Hokkien for selling cb while your own kind Cantonese sell nude sell cb you don't persecute?

Why you Cantonese bull dog so shameless? You persecute me hokkien virgin as chicken is a fact can twist to I claimed to sell cb and Freudian slip?

Why you Cantonese bully dog so shameless kena busted dare not swear say oath not relevant?

Why Cantonese women can be proud to sell nude sell cb while hokkien women cannot be proud to do good deeds and you persecute such woman by anssuming and accusing her all kinds of shit?

Why Cantonese bully dogs and bitches can bully people call all the shots?
@musclepower why no reply? Because you know the answers to all questions are the same: BECAUSE YOU ARE CANTONESE. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower why Cantonese in laws buay paiseh can ask to move to hokkien in law’s house? Is it Cantonese culture?
@musclepower Hdb only Cantonese in laws want to move in, if bungalow whole Cantonese village want to move in?
@musclepower why hokkien virgin need to suffer abuse of Cantonese bully dogs that want to accuse smear and insult hokkien woman as chicken while dare not swear?
@musclepower why you Cantonese bully dogs are entitled to do evil to hokkien virgin while hokkien victim of Cantonese crimes got to prove prove prove?
@musclepower why no reply? BECAUSE YOU ARE CANTONESE?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower why no reply? Because you know the answers to all questions are the same: BECAUSE YOU ARE CANTONESE. Pui!
@musclepower and other sia suay cantonese dogs son of chickens hiding in other threads talking rubbish about me dare not scold the Cantonese bitch when I already asked my brother to ask her go tabao food since few years ago and asked her to wake up to help my mother eat breakfast not enough? I already know from Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell experience no need to waste time to talk to evil ingrate Cantonese barbarian bullies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musclepower and other sia suay cantonese dogs son of chickens hiding in other threads talking rubbish about me dare not scold the Cantonese bitch when I already asked my brother to ask her go tabao food since few years ago and asked her to wake up to help my mother eat breakfast not enough? I already know from Nusa Duta Cantonese neighbors from hell experience no need to waste time to talk to evil ingrate Cantonese barbarian bullies.
Btw the Cantonese bitch also don’t talk to me hor but asked my mother’s son to tell me to takeover buying the calcium and vitamin C - the only two vitamins that my mother used to buy herself because she likes those Australia brands - but when she fell down a few years ago can’t go outside to do marketing anymore the Cantonese bitch immediately decided no need to buy and asked my mother’s son to ask me to buy these vitamins together with other iherb vitamins that I have been buying for my mother instead. But the iherb brands are not same brands as my mother’s favorite Australia brands but I just bought other brands that are also good brands for bone power.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
But the Cantonese bitch is running the household don’t know meh? Must wait till someone be the bad guy to complain meh? It’s not like there are many toilets to maintain. Only two toilets what and their toilet was working well.
So the Cantonese bitch can see the tiny calcium and vitamin C and cut them off immediately means she can see the toilet tap and toilet bowl flush not working for ages right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the Cantonese bitch can see the tiny calcium and vitamin C and cut them off immediately means she can see the toilet tap and toilet bowl flush not working for ages right?
Hmm everything is exactly the same and very consistent Cantonese bitch character indeed be it changing bedsheets or toilet tap or hanging clothes, can see but don’t want to do because not her bedsheets not her toilet not her clothes! That’s why her own bedsheets can change every two weeks while my mother’s bedsheets change every two months and my mother’s toilet repair took months or more like a year and just walk out on my mother’s clothes when my mother told her got no more clothes to wear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm everything is exactly the same and very consistent Cantonese bitch character indeed be it changing bedsheets or toilet tap or hanging clothes, can see but don’t want to do because not her bedsheets not her toilet not her clothes! That’s why her own bedsheets can change every two weeks while my mother’s bedsheets change every two months and my mother’s toilet repair took months or more like a year and just walk out on my mother’s clothes when my mother told her got no more clothes to wear.
Btw it’s my mother’s son that hang up the clothes for the Cantonese bitch eventually when he came home. He pampered the Cantonese bitch too much.

clop98

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw the Cantonese bitch also don’t talk to me hor but asked my mother’s son to tell me to takeover buying the calcium and vitamin C - the only two vitamins that my mother used to buy herself because she likes those Australia brands - but when she fell down a few years ago can’t go outside to do marketing anymore the Cantonese bitch immediately decided no need to buy and asked my mother’s son to ask me to buy these vitamins together with other iherb vitamins here (iherb delivery to singapore) that I have been buying for my mother instead. But the iherb brands are not same brands as my mother’s favorite Australia brands but I just bought other brands that are also good brands for bone power.
not all brands sold on iHerb are bad. I have been ordering Now Food iron for several years.

Last edited: