• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@chicken evil and cheap Cantonese son of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE always play victim card after fabricate events tell lies smear woman as chicken to win

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @gsbslut @musclepower etc Malaysian Cantonese criminal dogs are the 说谎精 abusers murderers demanding their victim of crimes to prove their lies while I am stating FACT that they are murderers smearing me sugar baby, chicken slut, sent my mother to nursing home, black nipple l, black cb etc evil toxic lies to create chronic stress to murder me.

Thread 'Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...-crimes-are-attempting-to-kill-me-pui.362316/
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up Cantonese dogs @musclepiwer @gsbslut @Cottonmouth etc proving themselves dogs and proud murderers scammers bullies with not a shred of human kindness. May they be reincarnated as women and be gangraped. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as she doesn't furnished any medical evidence, she's a troll, a non virgin and most likely a slutty character harassing innocent men.
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of Malaysian pahang prostitute proud murderer criminal bully gangster hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and extorting evidence from your victom of crimes i see how you die. All evidence of science pointing to the FACT you Cantonese dogs are murderer. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is caught square on her lies. she simply isn't a virgin
WHOEVER DARE NOT SWEAR DARE NOT TAKE UP VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE IS THE ONE CAUGHT LYING AND AS USUAL WHATEVER YOU MURDERER CANTONESE DOG SON OF PROSTITUTE ACCUSE ME IS WHAT YOU AND YOUR SELF ADMITTED CHEAP CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE MOTHER ARE. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now she has scaled back on her accusation - "smearing Hokkien virgin as a chicken"

In other words, she is NOT saying you are smearing Hokkien virgin as a fake virgin. If she says that, you will ask her to prove that she is a real virgin, and that's her biggest nightmare.

In other words, she knows medical evidence that she is a virgin is her Achilles heel. She has carefully steered away from having to face the issue of evidence.
You Malaysian @nightsafari clone way of ceating issues out of no issues again. Say I scale down when I did nothing different say nothing different for years that you Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes smear me hokkien virgin as chicken. 无中生有 fabricate stories tell lies put words into my mouth is your proud Cantonese cancer way of attack. 真是贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously based on your @gsbslut Cantonese own words do evil tio cancer so Cantonese must have done ALOT of evil to tio CANTONESE CANCER right? Don’t change topic and answer me okay? Hahahaha
As usual Cantonese dog self admitted son of DIRTY SLUT @gsbslut KENA SLAPPED BY ME dare not answer and just cancer repeat lies that have been answered. Why so shameless double standard you @gsbslut and your fellow Cantonese got Cantonese cancer is not called do evil tio cancer but I got cancer is called evil? Yikes! As usual whatever Cantonese sons of prostitute accused me is what they are themselves double standard. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course no reply means Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @gsbslut @musclepowerare proven FRAUD SCAMMER CHEAT LIAR CRIMINAL BULLIES AGAIN. Pui!
No need to repeat all my good deeds since 18 years old in university doing charity while other people got money also no do charity. All said IN DETAILS but Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower pretend no see all my posts and open Ccb Cantonese son of prostitute mouth to accuse me do evil tio cancer. Now Cantonese dogs don’t think you can do evil and run off. List down what evil did I do? Gpgt one okay and not your Cantonese fabricated stories of Kena thrown eggs by Taiwanese to harm Taiwanese kind. Pui!
As usual Cantonese dog son of prostitute privilege @gsbslut @musclepower can tell lies say I do evil tio cancer but when challenged can’t answer what evil I did and just act blur Cantonese cancer do evil repeat lies to harm me to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPAMMING NONSENSE IS NOT EVIDENCE
Tell that to yourself spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do extortion crimes on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!