• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8354.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc you think you act innocent don’t answer my question only can deny you are criminals doing defamation crimes to me and you are murderers attempting to kill me? Heaven got eyes and will serve karma on you and your cheap chicken family women Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc you think you act innocent don’t answer my question only can deny you are criminals doing defamation crimes to me and you are murderers attempting to kill me? Heaven got eyes and will serve karma on you and your cheap chicken family women Pui!!
May you Cantonese dogs @musclepower @gsbslut @Cottonmouth @Balls2U and your cheap family women be gangraped and that’s called Justice for the harm you inflicted and still inflicting on me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Background: Gastrointestinal cancers account for 20% of all deaths worldwide. Gastric cancer (GC) patients are susceptible to psychological change, especially depression which is commonly induced by chronic stress. Gastric precancerous lesions (GPL) is an important prodromal stage in the occurrence of gastric cancer. Chronic stress influences the prognosis of GC and may influence the process of GPL as well.

Methods:
Sixty SD rats were randomly divided into a control group, GPL group, and GPL+CUMS group. In the GPL group, 200μg/mL N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine (MNNG) free drinking method combined with intermittent fasting was applied to establish the GPL animal model. Based on this, we combined the GPL rats with chronic unpredicted mild stress (CUMS) to establish a comprehensive model. We then evaluated their behavior by open field tests and sucrose preference tests. We tested the IL-6, IL-10, TNF-α, Ghrelin, Leptin and Somatostatin (SS) levels in serum and observed the expression of Ghrelin and Gastrokine 2(GKN2) in the gastric mucosa of rats with tumors by immunofluorescence.

Results: Our results showed that GPL and GPL+CUMS rats all displayed a significantly decreased total distance and mean velocity traveled in the open field test. The percentages of sucrose preference were significantly decreased in the GPL+CUMS group compared to the control group. In addition, IL-6 and TNF-α were significantly increased in both the GPL and GPL+CUMS groups. Furthermore, the GPL+CUMS group showed significantly increased TNF-α levels in serum compared to the GPL rats. Our results showed that the expression of NF-κB, p53, and BCL-2 were significantly increased while BAX was reduced in the GPL and GPL+CUMS groups. Moreover, Ghrelin and Leptin levels in serum were significantly decreased in the GPL and GPL+CUMS groups. SS levels in serum were significantly increased in the GPL+CUMS group. Additionally, we found that the GPL+CUMS rats with tumors not only had strong expression of GKN2 on the luminal side and the lamina propria of the gastric mucosa and tumor, but also had expression of Ghrelin on the luminal side of the gastric mucosa. The areas that showed strong expression of GKN2 and Ghrelin, are all located around the blood vessels in the tumor.

Conclusions:
GPL rats under chronic stress would aggravate the conditions of GPL, shorten the process of GPL, and increase the risk of tumorigenesis. In addition, the close monitoring of the mental health of cancer survivors and precancerous lesion patients is suggested to be of great significance in the prevention and treatment of cancer.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her dishonorable behaviour extends to even putting her mother in a home instead of taking care of her personally at home. She rather spend her time in travelling up and down Singapore and Johore Bahru than showing care and concern to her mother who gave birth to her.

Is she that busy or unable to take care of her mother? Doesn't look like to me. GANSIOKBIN IS REALLY A HEARTLESS CREATURE. A DISGRACRFUL DAUGHTER.
Dishonest dishonorable Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes repeating lies that I send my mother to nursing home to win. 说谎精is you as usual whatever Cantonese dogs accused me is always what you are yourselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual @gsbslut @musclepower etc Malaysian Cantonese criminal dogs are the 说谎精 abusers murderers demanding their victim of crimes to prove their lies while I am stating FACT that they are murderers smearing me sugar baby, chicken slut, sent my mother to nursing home, black nipple l, black cb etc evil toxic lies to create chronic stress to murder me.

Thread 'Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...-crimes-are-attempting-to-kill-me-pui.362316/
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up Cantonese dogs @musclepiwer @gsbslut @Cottonmouth etc proving themselves dogs and proud murderers scammers bullies with not a shred of human kindness. May they be reincarnated as women and be gangraped. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why she is NOT afraid of swearing ?

死豬不怕開水燙
燒雞不得不火葬
說謊成性名譽喪
蠟炬成灰格局爛
You evil coward despicable Cantonese SCAMMER MURDERER ABUSER know you are hiding in rat hole telling evil toxic lies dare not swear say until like you won’t die and I am dying and that’s why I not scared of violent death. So shameless LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF CHICKEN HIDING IN RAT HOLE MALAYSIAN CANTONESE GANGSTER PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
不怕毒誓怕舉證
處女證據別再問
原本以為眾人笨
貞操婚前已沒剩
Tsk tsk tsk everything you accused me is what your cheap Cantonese mother wife daughters are. I am a virgin with annulled marriage of course means I am a virgin prior to marriage. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute hide in rat hole do defamation crimes to me that’s why you dare not swear scared to die a violent death. Hey proud murderer you think you don’t swear only heaven got no eyes to see you are doing daily stress to cause me cancer and will serve you karma? I will see how you die. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as she doesn't furnished any medical evidence, she's a troll, a non virgin and most likely a slutty character harassing innocent men.
Tsk tsk tsk you Cantonese dog son of Malaysian pahang prostitute proud murderer criminal bully gangster hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin and extorting evidence from your victom of crimes i see how you die. All evidence of science pointing to the FACT you Cantonese dogs are murderer. Pui!