• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What are the duties of a sugar baby?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
The term "sugar baby" typically refers to a person who is in a relationship with an older, wealthier individual and receives financial or material benefits in exchange for companionship or other forms of intimacy.

The specific duties of a sugar baby can vary widely depending on the arrangement made between the individuals involved.

These duties may include spending time with the other person, accompanying them to social events, and providing emotional support.

It's important to note that such arrangements can raise ethical and moral considerations, and individuals should carefully consider their personal boundaries and well-being before entering into such relationships.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
if i am rich man, i.sure keep a few sugar babies in my pocket
Happy 小三 stories
Just ask your open leg big big Cantonese mother on everything about prostitution sugar baby mistress 小三。Many Cantonese women open leg big big to sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest 自导自演 like you tell lies fake Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan hahahahah

Oh ya don’t forget to also ask yourself Cantonese 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy of using married women for easy exit. And always ask what is the common name for Cantonese ADULTERER like you that steal company money to pay for shanghai mistress lunch? I bet you steal company money to pay for prostitute too. Just like your kind that go wedding dinner eat free same traits consistent throughout hahahaha

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just ask your open leg big big Cantonese mother on everything about prostitution sugar baby mistress 小三。Many Cantonese women open leg big big to sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest 自导自演 like you tell lies fake Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan hahahahah

Oh ya don’t forget to also ask yourself Cantonese 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy of using married women for easy exit. And always ask what is the common name for Cantonese ADULTERER like you that steal company money to pay for shanghai mistress lunch? I bet you steal company money to pay for prostitute too. Just like your kind that go wedding dinner eat free same traits consistent throughout hahahaha
Ask this Lao prostitute/whore.
She will know.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask this Lao prostitute/whore.
She will know.
IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower etc prove themselves dogs abusers murderers out to murder me and they are dogs with not an ounce of human kindness

Thread 'What are the duties of a sugar baby?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/what-are-the-duties-of-a-sugar-baby.359877/
As usual @gsbslut @musclepower etc Malaysian Cantonese criminal dogs are the 说谎精 abusers murderers demanding their victim of crimes to prove their lies while I am stating FACT that they are murderers smearing me sugar baby, chicken slut, sent my mother to nursing home, black nipple l, black cb etc evil toxic lies to create chronic stress to murder me.

Thread 'Chronic stress accelerates the process of gastric precancerous lesions in rats. Cantonese dogs doing defamation crimes are attempting to kill me. Pui!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ch...-crimes-are-attempting-to-kill-me-pui.362316/
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.

liamricci

Alfrescian
Loyal
To entertain everyone around, to cook some awesome healthy meals? To listen when it is needed and talk when it is necessary.
I think that is enough. At the moment i get help with my course work from these guys https://ukwritings.com/coursework-help, but if she wants, she can also write that for me. I honestly don't mind, as long as it is very well written. Cleaning up the mess i leave behind, would be a great advantage too.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And these shameless Malaysian and Malaysian origin Cantonese dogs abusers murderers @gsbslut @musclepower act like emperor demand that you take photo of your cb your nipple open leg to prove virginity to them if not accuse you 大话精. They tell evil toxic lies to harm people and you don’t prove to them is called you are 大话精and not they are 大话精。That’s how evil and vicious Malaysians are.
No Evidence, no virginity, no talk.
You are a worthless slut.