• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@musclepower said until like I only met one Cantonese bitch so here is my List of Cantonese BULLY dogs and bitches that I met in life!

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
mqdefault.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
What did I lie? Facts are called lies by you CANTONESE DOG LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SON OF SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE PUI!
It's not a fact until proven.

That's why belief comes into play. I have faith you are a virgin, I can't prove scientifically, but I just believe you are what you claimed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not a fact until proven.

That's why belief comes into play. I have faith you are a virgin, I can't prove scientifically, but I just believe you are what you claimed.
You Cantonese liar criminal bully dog are obviously lying when you said you believe me because the fact is you have been spamming Chinese poems and posts insulting me phoenix as chicken. Just like the fact is I am a virgin. And it’s not I can’t prove this fact but the fact is you Cantonese dog dare not take up my virginity test challenge. Pui!