• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies deserved it. Just look at all the self claimed sinkies joining Malaysian Cantonese dog musclepower to attack me is best proof

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who will be so stupid like me to fight foreigner HR fight boss to hire sinkies? Obviously none hahahaha and sinkies deserve it because everyone knows the outcome of being silly hokkien hero me.
Need some hero that is 功德无量like me to do such things indeed

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need some hero that is 功德无量like me to do such things indeed
tia-gong on the 15th of tis month, SFC is holding a special remembance day; kt latha has requested me to sponsor everyone's favourite dish.. i'm honoured to contribute :geek:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, you are miserable and pathetic.
Life must be sad for people like you.
That’s you Jeremy Quek sucking Malaysian criminal syndicate cock. Pathetic Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tia-gong on the 15th of tis month, SFC is holding a special remembance day; kt latha has requested me to sponsor everyone's favourite dish.. i'm honoured to contribute :geek:
Look at you mark Andrew yeo proud Chinese traitor dog sucking slut in bed calling others slut kt latha nipples. Pui!
84826263-D9F1-45CB-8D0B-8F35DEE5D9CA.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And did I get any thank you from sinkie Cantonese? Nope no thank you or fake thank you to their BENEFACTOR and then proud Cantonese dog son of prostitute @musclepower and other self claimed sinkie do evil to me to smear me hokkien VIRGIN as slut whore mistress AND scammer of wedding angbao everyday.
I should up this thread everyday too remind people not to be so stupid to hire sinkies. Just look at me and Cantonese dog @musclepower and @Cottonmouth self claimed sinkies everyday everywhere viciously attacking their benefactor me is enough proof.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
When it fits her argument, I'm a Sinkie. When it does not fit her argument, then I'm a Malaysian.

無中生有處女膜
謊話說盡不悔過
唯恐婚過身價墮
烏龍踅桌不認錯
Tsk tsk tsk cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies demand your victim of bullying to anpologize Knnbccb.

As for me I didn’t change to fit any argument at all and already answered your lies on that. I hired Cantonese and so I am your benefactor is a fact.

And i am stating fact you are self claimed sinkie. You refused to admit Malaysian Cantonese dog and you are viciously attacking me. Not a single lie. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk cancer Cantonese dog prostitute descendant repeat lies demand your victim of bullying to anpologize Knnbccb.

As for me I didn’t change to fit any argument at all and already answered your lies on that. I hired Cantonese and so I am your benefactor is a fact.

And i am stating fact you are self claimed sinkie. You refused to admit Malaysian Cantonese dog and you are viciously attacking me. Not a single lie. Pui!
@musclepower everything you accused me in your cb poem is always what you and your cheap women are from telling lies to cheap that’s why you dare not swear. 事实摆在眼前。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

@musclepower when are you going to apologize to me you evil ingrate Cantonese dog son of prostitute defaming your benefactor? 忘恩负义 恩将仇报的广东狗