• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkies deserved it. Just look at all the self claimed sinkies joining Malaysian Cantonese dog musclepower to attack me is best proof

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up plenty of posts by hakka Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @rotiprata @iamnobody @Cottonmouth @ginmother @musclepower @Balls2U ETC hiding in rat hole gangster LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOGS defaming Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. Where’s justice?

20240218193330.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Slut is your Cantonese whore mother. You Cantonese dog son of prostitute are showing your Ccb Jeremy Quek tail doing the same pattern on photos. That explains why you have been persecuting me and also attacked @jw5 before. You are busted LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY. Pui!
@Balls2U Jeremy Quek of Superfuturekids and Tinitech co and you also said exactly the same as @glockman calling bullying me as your entertainment. That’s three strikes in a row. You are busted Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh look the busted loser Cantonese ADULTERER @iamnobody starting and upping prostitute and slut threads around to harass and bully me his Cantonese dog son of prostitute pride as usual.

Post in thread 'are there certain characteristics a woman must have to work successfully as a prostitute? must she be pretty, or what are the parameters?'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/ar...r-what-are-the-parameters.358453/post-3969715
Come on doggie @iamnobody what’s your evil motive? You dare not take up my virginity test challenge hide in rat hole HOOLIGAN. Cantonese bully dog your motive is obviously want to cause me cancer and die. Exactly same motive as @musclepower Cantonese dog son of prostitute. So no morals Cantonese dogs devoid of human decency. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come on doggie @iamnobody what’s your evil motive? You dare not take up my virginity test challenge hide in rat hole HOOLIGAN. Cantonese bully dog your motive is obviously want to cause me cancer and die. Exactly same motive as @musclepower Cantonese dog son of prostitute. So no morals Cantonese dogs devoid of human decency. Pui!
Oh ya I cannot even go confront and post in those @iamnobody threads without Cantonese dog son of prostitute @Balls2U twisting it to I admit prostitute. That’s Cantonese dog sons of prostitutes logic: I walked away from office bullying slut in bed calling others slut kt latha is called I admit slut while I confront internet bullying is called I admit prostitute. Either way they win by such Cantonese dirty tricks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many 狗眼看人低 shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc hiding in rat hole smearing me one. Pui!

Post in thread '[Sg] - 22F chiobu? Uni student who kena diagnosed with CPTSD has S$37k savings worries about high cost of therapy @$180/session'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/sg...st-of-therapy-180-session.358801/post-3972658
And I only read one thread to catch this Ccb Cantonese dog son of prostitute @Balls2U opening his filthy LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes of me Knnbccb Pui!