• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

she left her bf and went for holiday and slept with 22 men in 10 days. slut?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

TikTokker ‘slut-shamed’ after sleeping with 22 guys on 10-day vacation to get over her ex​

By
Rebekah Scanlan, News.com.au
Published Feb. 9, 2024
Updated Feb. 9, 2024, 11:03 a.m. ET

An Australian woman who bedded 22 men during a recent 10-day vacation has shared her horror at being horrifically “slut-shamed” online.

Taila Maddison is a sex worker from Newcastle who has amassed a following detailing her life as an adult content creator.

After experiencing a recent breakup, Maddison jetted off to Europe, later revealing in a video that she’d slept with multiple men to get over her ex.

Her candid admission quickly went viral after it was shared by a self-titled “woke” influencer who dishes controversial dating advice to men about how to treat women.

Freddiemc, who has almost 1 million followers across Instagram and TikTok, shared his thoughts on Maddison’s video — outrageously claiming that her antics made her a “disgrace to her whole bloodline.”

What ensued was a cruel and disturbing avalanche of hate toward the 25-year-old from men who branded it evidence that “we’re dealing with the worst generation of women in history.”

Maddison told news.com.au she’s used to being criticized due to the nature of her work, but said this onslaught felt like an “attack” on her for being a woman who is open about her sexuality.

“I try and block out most of the negativity, but on this scale, it’s hard to ignore,” she said.

“I think being called a ‘disgrace’ is harsh.

“If it was a guy who posted the video, him and his mates would be high-fiving each other and cheering about it.
“It’s extremely sad that these kinds of double standards are still here in 2024.”

While you may be quick to brush off claims of sexual double standards, research shows that women and men are held to different rules of sexual conduct by society.
A study published in the National Library of Medicine found that “greater numbers of sexual partners are positively correlated with boys’ peer acceptance, but negatively correlated with girls’ peer acceptance” among younger generations.

Males tend to be rewarded and praised for constant sexual activity, whereas females are stigmatized for these behaviors.

“Men will never ever have to experience this kind of judgement or know what it’s like to be called slut,” Maddison shared.

“I would never sit there and make a video about someone else’s life calling them names.”
Indeed, comments made regarding Maddison’s “body count” were far from flowery, often teetering toward bullying, while all were laden with misogyny.

One man, who shared Freddiemc’s video on X, wrote: “Imagine making it to your mission in life to sleep with every man you run into, posting it on the internet, and expecting praise for it.”

Woman in bikin

Most of the negative comments came from men.Instagram / @tailamaddison

The post garnered more than 5.1 million views and was flooded with comments, many too offensive to publish.

“That boyfriend really dodged a bullet,” one claimed.

“In 15 years she’ll be posting a video about how hard it is to find a husband,” another raged.

However, many leaped to her defense, pointing out that the comments would be more positive “if it was a man.”

Woman showing cleavage
In response to the hateful comments, Maddison reminded everyone that men will never have to face the same judgment and slut-shaming that women face.Instagram / @tailamaddison

Thankfully, Maddison has developed a thick skin, largely due to the fact she cops “nasty” comments about her profession “every single day.”

“Sex is just a part of life. I don’t think it’s anything to be ashamed about. My loved ones know me and know what kind of person I am in real life, my online content is just there to build my business,” she explained.

“I’ve always been an open book about anything in life and I like my social media to be a reflection of that, so there’s not much that’s off limits.

Comments on TikTok
Commenters came to Maddison’s defense, citing the double standards for women and men when it comes to sexual freedom.TikTok / @xtaix58

“Every single day there is a man who has a problem with what I do for work or what I choose to post.

“I am not normally one to stereotype but it is always middle aged men who are in relationships.”

The young entrepreneur, who previously went viral when she discovered her stepdad subscribed to her online business, also revealed her ex is aware of her escapades following their breakup and was fine with it.

“He knows the ins and outs of my job and my life and thinks it’s hilarious,” Maddison said.
“He hates to see the negative comments and the way people treat me. But at the end of the day he knows me in real life and we can completely detach from the drama.”

She also declared that the backlash had done little to quell her appetite to bed multiple partners: “I’m going to continue whether you like it or not.”

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
22 men in TEN DAYS also dare to come out and brag? Gansiokbin would have sucked 22 cocks within 10mins, CB already oar until bleed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog you just need to ask your Cantonese mother can know what is slut liao no need to ask others hahahaha open leg to sell nude one many many 马不知脸长

20240226000759.jpg