• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_mmt00tSfhV1r0yudro1_250.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
tumblr_mmt00tSfhV1r0yudro1_250.gif

Fuck your laocheebye with a toilet brush.
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

Open your cheebye!!!
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many 狗眼看人低 shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes @musclepower @Balls2U @Cottonmouth etc hiding in rat hole smearing me one. Pui!

Post in thread '[Sg] - 22F chiobu? Uni student who kena diagnosed with CPTSD has S$37k savings worries about high cost of therapy @$180/session'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/sg...st-of-therapy-180-session.358801/post-3972658
And I only read one thread to catch this Ccb Cantonese dog son of prostitute @Balls2U opening his filthy LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY DOG hiding in rat hole doing defamation crimes of me Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, seems to me like you really enjoy being abused? You should meet up with the guys and see what they will do to you physically.
Fighting you evil despicable Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes abusing me is called enjoyed being abused according to your Jeremy Quek LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY CANTONESE DOG MOUTH. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, seems to me like you really enjoy being abused? You should meet up with the guys and see what they will do to you physically.