• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smear Gansiokbin as whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win Pui!​

JEREMY QUEK
- 50 years old Catholic
- Queenstown Secondary School 1986 to 1989
- Said in his Tinitech co want to “build human dignity” but did degrading and inhuman treatment of Gansiokbin for years almost a decade
- Do prayer psalm 130 5 6 “more than just a watchman for daybreak” to seek assurance of forgiveness from God to let him go to heaven despite doing daily smearing and abuse of Gansiokbin
- Self claimed in LinkedIn that he is “not an asshole and one of the nicest people you will ever meet” while he everyday hide in rat hole to abuse, smear, trample and insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistressView attachment 179918

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win Pui!​

JEREMY QUEK
- 50 years old Catholic
- Said in his Tinitech co want to “build human dignity” but did degrading and inhuman treatment of Gansiokbin for years almost a decade
- Do prayer psalm 130 5 6 “more than just a watchman for daybreak” to seek assurance of forgiveness from God to let him go to heaven despite doing daily smearing and abuse of Gansiokbin
- Self claimed in LinkedIn that he is “not an asshole and one of the nicest people you will ever meet” while he everyday hide in rat hole to abuse, smear, trample and insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistressView attachment 179918
@Cottonmouth just need to use his clone @empathizerofeatshitndie to suck cock of @Leongsam is given free pass to do evil start a thread smearing and abusing Gansiokbin for a year and then when victim start a thread to fight bullying the dog will just do dirty tricks post multiple fake photos of Gansiokbin smearing a virgin as slut whore mistress to mess up the thread and unjust unfair criminal dog @Leongsam sent it to rubbish heap within a week. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to yourself malaysian chinese son of whore @nightsafari clone using clones to ask innocent question who is Ginfreely sugar daddy. Pui!
Oops left out the word ACT innocent question. Obviously @strawnerry is more serious than me who has not degenerated to use clones to act innocent stir shit to viciously attack target. That’s the difference between kind person and criminal dogs indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam EVERYDAY I WILL START A THREAD ON

Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smear Gansiokbin as whore​

I DARE YOU TO BAN ME TO STOP

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam EVERYDAY I WILL START A THREAD ON

Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smear Gansiokbin as whore​

I DARE YOU TO BAN ME TO STOP
@Leongsam you trampled my last warning so this should be a piece of cake to you to ban me and let criminal dogs hide in rat hole to abuse me freely to win. If don’t do it means you lose to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

JEREMY QUEK
- 50 years old Catholic
- Self claimed in LinkedIn that he is “not an asshole and one of the nicest people you will ever meet” while he everyday hide in rat hole to abuse, smear, trample and insult Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress

View attachment 179936

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam you trampled my last warning so this should be a piece of cake to you to ban me and let criminal dogs hide in rat hole to abuse me freely to win. If don’t do it means you lose to me. Pui!
Why so fake you @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore dare not do your dirty trick to post multiple fake photos smearing Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to get the thread sent to rubbish heap?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam ban me by tomorrow 12 pm if not you lost. I will start a new thread everyday on this for one year because you are going to send this to rubbish heap after @Cottonmouth start spamming multiple links smearing Gansiokbin - and he definitely will do it again to make it impossible to read to protect his own reputation - because dogs’ links and posts cannot be deleted only my posts can. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam ban me by tomorrow 12 pm if not you lost. I will start a new thread everyday on this for one year because you are going to send this to rubbish heap after @Cottonmouth start spamming multiple links smearing Gansiokbin - and he definitely will do it again to make it impossible to read to protect his own reputation - because dogs’ links and posts cannot be deleted only my posts can. Pui!
@Leongsam Pui your evil fikthy stinky whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth produce pimp criminal dog protecting dogs abusing woman. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam BAN ME FOREVER BY TOMORROW 12 PM IF NOT YOU CRIMINAL DOG SON OF WHORE LOST TO ME! PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam BAN ME FOREVER BY TOMORROW 12 PM IF NOT YOU CRIMINAL DOG SON OF WHORE LOST TO ME! PUI!
@Leongsam your fellow criminal dog @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore is acting coy dare not repeat his yesterday dirty trick to spam multiple photos smearing Gansiokbin disrupt thread making it impossible to read, obviously waiting for you to ban me FOREVER. Do let your dog lead you by the nose AGAIN and ban me forever okay? I don’t give a damn. Heaven will deal with you criminal dogs smearing and abusing me a virgin as slut whore mistress and crush you into million pieces. Pui!

View attachment 179957