• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smear Gansiokbin as whore

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil filthy Indian son of whore harassing me filthy is another busted fake and criminal bully dare not swear to die a violent death. Pui!
Swear to death or swear to let my cock rot what's the difference? For either to happen, you need to be a virgin. If you couldn't make my cock rot, what makes you think I will die a violent death if I swear?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swear to death or swear to let my cock rot what's the difference? For either to happen, you need to be a virgin. If you couldn't make my cock rot, what makes you think I will die a violent death if I swear?
You evil filthy Indian criminal bully son of whore dare not swear to die a violent death still want to talk cock. Pui your evil filthy Indian whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast bully woman.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You evil filthy Indian criminal bully son of whore dare not swear to die a violent death still want to talk cock. Pui your evil filthy Indian whore mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised a beast bully woman.
YOU ARE A WHORE, A SLUT, A CHEEBYE SELLING PROSTITUTE. YOUR CHEEBYE FUCK UNTIL MINCED MEAT AND BRUISED. YOU STD INFESTED TOILET BOWL.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

You Loser Whore @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole fabricate lies and photos of Gansiokbin to smear Gansiokbin a virgin as slut whore mistress to win Pui!​

View attachment 180122View attachment 180123

A fucking cheebye like you must be caned!!!
YOUR FATHER SHOULD RISE FROM HIS GRAVE AND CANE YOUR FUCKING CHEEBYE!!!!!

whipping-front.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fucking cheebye like you must be caned!!!
YOUR FATHER SHOULD RISE FROM HIS GRAVE AND CANE YOUR FUCKING CHEEBYE!!!!!

whipping-front.gif
Now you Jeremy Quek are back to square one exactly the same as the whore of sammyboy gan Shiok bing thread. No more acting pitiful victim? Pui your evil filthy Cantonese whore mother open leg gave birth no teach raised beast criminal bully hide in rat hole to smear and bully woman. Pui! Pui! Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up LOSER RUN ROAD CRIMINAL BULLY DOG SON OF CANTONESE SLUT WHORE. MUSTRESS JEREMY QUEK HAS CRAWLED BACK and viciously attacking hokkien virgin as slut using his old clone @Valium Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png