• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why does slut denies she's a slut?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
因為狐狸不知尾巴臭
Why you Cantonese dog son of prostitute self admitted CRIMINAL BULLY like to post immediately AFTER I logoff? So that to win last word and everything by underhanded means what else? Fox is you Cantonese son of slut prostitute accusing me one. Everything you accused is PROVEN what you are yourself. Pui!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

狐狸不知尾下臭,田螺不知壳端皱。​

解释:比喻人往往只看到别人的不足,却看不到自己的缺点。
Another FOX Cantonese dog son of prostitute that posted immediately after I logoff to win last word by underhanded means. And as usual you should tell that to yourself to look in the mirror at yourself cheap ADULTERER and your own kind cheap sell nude sell cb women before you point your dirty finger and act holy to persecute me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut prostitute. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be asking why a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage must admit to be slut because your Cantonese dog son of prostitute dare not swear CRIMINAL BULLY mouth say so?

20240219233542.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another FOX Cantonese dog son of prostitute that posted immediately after I logoff to win last word by underhanded means. And as usual you should tell that to yourself to look in the mirror at yourself cheap ADULTERER and your own kind cheap sell nude sell cb women before you point your dirty finger and act holy to persecute me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut prostitute. Pui!
Slutty bin, take out your pussy and let me cut off your labia!!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should be asking why a hokkien virgin with annulled marriage must admit to be slut because your Cantonese dog son of prostitute dare not swear CRIMINAL BULLY mouth say so?
Take one look at your hole, anyone will call you a slut, big slut, big fucking slut!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take one look at your hole, anyone will call you a slut, big slut, big fucking slut!
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, slut is basic..
A super slut will not acknowledge that she's a basic slut, because she's a super slut.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, slut is basic..
A super slut will not acknowledge that she's a basic slut, because she's a super slut.
That’s your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!View attachment 196348
Oh dear, super slut is beneath you.
I wasn't referring to you...

You're more like the Supreme Slut.