• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jz bak fm another recce. Took 15mins fm Causeway after exit 255C n then drive thru Jln Datok Onn 2 reach roundabout turn right to SEC. If pass thru the roundabout straight 2mins away is the new unopen road direct to SEC 1st Guardroom. Very fast easy n smooth road.

Cool~ will try this Saturday

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup Rocker. What Potter said was what i did. Once the loan was approved i made arrangement to sign the SPA. 8-)

Yeap, a bit confuse when the staff told me this is how setia work. So post to clarify with all brothers and sisters here. Thanks for the advice. :smile:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any bros and sis going for the walkathon this weekend?

I saw the banner about the walkathon....... tay peng hui is the invited VIP guest.... but alas, the haze prevents me from participating.... thosecbros and siss going are real hardy and healthy....!!!!!

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the banner about the walkathon....... tay peng hui is the invited VIP guest.... but alas, the haze prevents me from participating.... thosecbros and siss going are real hardy and healthy....!!!!!

Yes, unhealthy. Two years ago, ST Eco Gardens organised a "run" join by Fann Wong & Christopher Lee. Due to my bad flu didn't manage to participant the event.
Think this round probably have to miss again.

Last edited:

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
anybody else who bought recently? the same deal given to all right?

i reserved one few day ago. mercury (smallest unit) wid DIBS etc , discounted 658kRM
Nice place, top developer, should be a decent investment. might stay on and off when it's completed, then either exit if good price, otherwise just keep for long term rental. congrats on your purchase-admire your plan, commuting takes lots of adjustments. btw I'm an SPR.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool~ will try this Saturday

I went to SEC showroom yesterday. The staff were preparing for Sunday's walkaton event. An officer there confirmed that the direct link from Seri Austin roundabout to SEC (presently we have to turn right at this circus and proceed to SEC via Setia Indah) will be in operation once Phase 1 is completed. This would save about 3 -5 minutes of driving time.

At this moment SP Setia has no plans for any access link north to Senai- Desaru Highway nor another link to NS Highway. So we will have to make do with access to SEC via Taman Daya and BDO. And the main road that passes through BDO is a public road and is not exclusive for BDO residents only. I guess this will be the main access to our homes in SEC.

SP Setia expects that SEC Phase 1 would be completed by end 2nd quarter 2014 and ready for occupancy thereafter. It means that some of us could start renovation works in July 2014. Is that a piece of good news?

I was also informed that the conservancy/maintenance fees would be RM300 thereabout.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just give one dose of ecstasy. titter.gif

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jz bak fm another recce. Took 15mins fm Causeway after exit 255C n then drive thru Jln Datok Onn 2 reach roundabout turn right to SEC. If pass thru the roundabout straight 2mins away is the new unopen road direct to SEC 1st Guardroom. Very fast easy n smooth road.

Can forget about Taman Daya. Go by the above mention route pls. Tried n tested by me.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guys may drive up to seri austin roundabout from BDO (big police station), head straight (short distant), yr home there already. ( I never been to SEC..:biggrin:)

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im be there tomolo to exchange my SIN cheque for RM5000 booking n secure loan.

That's fast. Which bank have you chosen? Currently, only contacted Ambank but quite strange even I am not the loan applicant they also ask me for my CBS report!!!???

Heard from my f