• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
End corner unit with small patch of land, property type: Mercury. After discount RM803M. 20X75. Is this a fair price? Launching date in a month or two.

which mercury corner unit? your price is the same when i enquired last week. is your unit just next to the roundabout? my lot is next to a corner unit. :smile: maybe we're neighbours.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks IST. Your post about the new future link from SEC to 255C increases the Desire Scale to relocate to SEC to the 8 pt. mark.!!!

sorry , AFAIK, there is no link direct to 255C. there is a new road that goes direct to the austin hill roundabout, then still have to take the road towards dato onn etc. 5-7 mins drive to 255C. correct me if i'm wrong.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have driven SEC from 255c past taman daya. Turn right after exit from 255c. The road leads to a junction at Taman Daya. Turn left will bring you to setia indah. It is an existing road but rather well beaten and narrow.

no need drive there. from SEC in future, exit and turn right, straight to austin hill roundabout, then 9 o clock drive another 5 km , will hit 255C. I think that should be shortest. correct me if i'm wrong.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thru the same road fm SEC to Eco Tropika area for makan etc will take less than 10mins. To Permas Jaya Aeon abt 15mins. After driving thru this new route, I fully decided on buying my unit which I will come down to sign next week.
from SEC, turn left, go straight past jaya putra, hit end, turn right, go straight for 4 km, is austin heights area. you can makan all the chinese food you want there.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
which mercury corner unit? your price is the same when i enquired last week. is your unit just next to the roundabout? my lot is next to a corner unit. :smile: maybe we're neighbours.

Yup. Mine is the one next to roundabout which will get the morning sun. I saw the next unit was taken, in fact the whole row all taken except the 2 bumi unit. Is yrs next to Bumi unit? If yes then we r neighbor.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
no need drive there. from SEC in future, exit and turn right, straight to austin hill roundabout, then 9 o clock drive another 5 km , will hit 255C. I think that should be shortest. correct me if i'm wrong.

Spot on!!! From SEC-255C-NSH-EDL-Causeway total time about 20mins.

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. Mine is the one next to roundabout which will get the morning sun. I saw the next unit was taken, in fact the whole row all taken except the 2 bumi unit. Is yrs next to Bumi unit? If yes then we r neighbor.

just checked..not direct wall2wall neighbour.. mine is on the other side of the roundabout - ie 3 o clock turn. so technically i'm two doors away, facing same , NE :smile: Still , close enough. hello, neighbour.!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah.. neither here not there... and the best part is can't go toilet!

Oh yah, you reminded me. Lucky mine was only 1 hour+ jam and I can feel the need to go toilet soon. It was a relief to get past Woodlands checkpoint and my first priority was to find a clean public toilet :biggrin:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yah, you reminded me. Lucky mine was only 1 hour+ jam and I can feel the need to go toilet soon. It was a relief to get past Woodlands checkpoint and my first priority was to find a clean public toilet :biggrin:

LOL ... my dad was with me... old people can't hold... so I have to activited my "Emergecy Pack" - Plastic bag! Luckily is "small" business, can't imagine if it is "BIG". Faint!