• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oops.. type the sent too fast....

Heard from my friends, who went there on Sunday, those intermediate lots and corner lots are up by 30K i.e. those purchased at $760K per unit previously, they are now selling at 790K.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Heard from my friends, who went there on Sunday, those intermediate lots and corner lots are up by 30K i.e. those purchased at $760K per unit previously, they are now selling at 790K.

Which type and size at Cascadia, please?

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
A positive Credit bureau report will definitely secure the loan. If the spouse's credit rating is good, that will twice-guarantee that the applicant's financial status is sound.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's the reason why the early birds get the best deals. Subsequent development phases will definitely be priced at a higher premiums. That sales strategies to maximise profits for any business organisations.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which type and size at Cascadia, please?

Is Aurora - 3 type to choose but can't remember the type 3 name. Here's the different:
Jupitar - with family area and each room with attached bath room
Mecury - with no family area and each room with attached bath
?? - with no family and the bed room need to share bath room except for master bed room.
I was told now is $798,000 for intermediate Jupiter - 20 x 80, build up 2244.

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Aurora - 3 type to choose but can't remember the type 3 name. Here's the different:
Jupitar - with family area and each room with attached bath room
Mecury - with no family area and each room with attached bath
?? - with no family and the bed room need to share bath room except for master bed room.
I was told now is $798,000 for intermediate Jupiter - 20 x 80, build up 2244.

Okay....just got confirmation the type 3 is Neptune

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. Definitely smaller n much more expensive than Desa Tebrau.

Yes, smaller and expensive, layout also cannot compare. I am buying the township, staying in green and club facility...so in future after dinner can walk walk, morning can work out, if got grandchildren can bring them for swimming...hahaha just imagination....who know what the future will be? May be sell when price is good and with the $$ paying the medical bill in Singapore? :eek:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, smaller and expensive, layout also cannot compare. I am buying the township, staying in green and club facility...so in future after dinner can walk walk, morning can work out, if got grandchildren can. Bring them for swimming...hahaha just imagination....who know what the future will be? May be sell when price is good and with the $$ paying the medical bill in Singapore? :eek:

Rocker.....I super like your dreams and motivation for having decided on SEC, despite other developments and locations offering bigger sizes, builtup areas, facilities and services and proximity to commercial areas, easy access to main highhways and of course lower prices of units.

What prompted me to put pen to paper are the SEC concept of green and eco-conservation, purely residential precincts, reputable developer and gated and guarded community security.

I believe most of SECians on this forum share similar sentiments .... and we have one another to watch over our homes when we are out for work, on holidays or running errands, and shoulders to cry on for moral suppport in times of emotional needs (x financial!!!) Etc.

Thank you bros and siss......... we can count on one another as we look forward to moving into SEC and realising one of our dreams.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, smaller and expensive, layout also cannot compare. I am buying the township, staying in green and club facility...so in future after dinner can walk walk, morning can work out, if got grandchildren can bring them for swimming...hahaha just imagination....who know what the future will be? May be sell when price is good and with the $$ paying the medical bill in Singapore? :eek:

Cascadia is a very nice project for own stay. The only catch is all the owners must pay their maintenance fee.

Apple13

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cascadia is a very nice project for own stay. The only catch is all the owners must pay their maintenance fee.

Well, i think nowadays every residential area if you wish to have gated and guarded sure maintenance fee incurs. SEC will be a bit more expensive because on maintaining the greenery and the 'waterfall'. Of couse club house facilities also included.

I personally think it is reasonable because staying in Condo also having the same maintenance fee.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i think nowadays every residential area if you wish to have gated and guarded sure maintenance fee incurs. SEC will be a bit more expensive because on maintaining the greenery and the 'waterfall'. Of couse club house facilities also included.

I personally think it is reasonable because staying in Condo also having the same maintenance fee.

Well not all are prepared to fork out something in excess of RM300 for weekend dwelling only.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well not all are prepared to fork out something in excess of RM300 for weekend dwelling only.

Normal G&G without the frills are already hitting $200 RM easily now. I think those with clubhouse and good landscaping will hit $350-400 RM easily within the next few years as labour market tightens and other maintenance costs go up due to inflation.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, the cost that we are mentioning is not just reasonable, in fact it is cheap. The collected fund by the developer barely make it to pay for the expenses in the maintenance. The issue here is paying something that we don't use it, will make us feel expensive.

Last edited:

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal G&G without the frills are already hitting $200 RM easily now. I think those with clubhouse and good landscaping will hit $350-400 RM easily within the next few years as labour market tightens and other maintenance costs go up due to inflation.

Yes, fully agreed! Furthermore not everyone is willing to pay for a weekend home or annual home with high maintenance cost. Hence , the management committee need to be strong.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be frank, the cost that we are mentioning is not just reasonable, in fact it is cheap. The collected fund by the developer barely make it to pay for the expenses in the maintenance. The issue here is paying something that we don't use it, will make us feel expensive.

That is exactly my point! Recurrent cost which will remain unless you dispose of the property, not to mention increases along the way.

Last edited:

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
SECians. From the above discussion comes the simple conclusion. We all live in SEC!!!! It is the place to raise our families, and not just a place for retreat during weekends - so we could truly enjoy what what we pay for.

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO, as I'm a Singaporean n gonna stay there, I'm not too worried by the cost of maintenance fee. Im getting security, beauty,leisure facilities n etc I will pay tat estimated in RM500 the most. What I paying now to HDB S$90 for car park S$18 for bike park n my conservancy fee, I don't even get what SEC is gonna provide us.

However if for Malaysians earning RM salary or buy it to flip for profits then it will b a challenge la.

My apologies if my opinion differed fm yrs.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
各花入各眼...
看女孩也一样... titter.gif