• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have driven SEC from 255c past taman daya. Turn right after exit from 255c. The road leads to a junction at Taman Daya. Turn left will bring you to setia indah. It is an existing road but rather well beaten and narrow. If this is the link mentioned.. hopefully the road is resurfaced and widened For better access to SEC

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have driven SEC from 255c past taman daya. Turn right after exit from 255c. The road leads to a junction at Taman Daya. Turn left will bring you to setia indah. It is an existing road but rather well beaten and narrow. If this is the link mentioned.. hopefully the road is resurfaced and widened For better access to SEC

Those links are just existing links to 255c... there are not direct link to SEC...either way to SEC from 255c will need to pass by different tamans such as BDO, adda heights, taman daya... either way min distance is more than 4km starting from 255c.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
IST.... we cant open or view your attachment - the SP setia map showing the future link ftom SEC to NSH or EDL.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks cascadia for providing the link to the other SEC forum. I'd rather stick to this forum though. 8-)

Rocker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone received call from Setia office to sign S&P? Just wondering how it work? Sign S&P before Loan being approved? Is this how it work?

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jz bak fm another recce. Took 15mins fm Causeway after exit 255C n then drive thru Jln Datok Onn 2 reach roundabout turn right to SEC. If pass thru the roundabout straight 2mins away is the new unopen road direct to SEC 1st Guardroom. Very fast easy n smooth road.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup Rocker. What Potter said was what i did. Once the loan was approved i made arrangement to sign the SPA. 8-)

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jz bak fm another recce. Took 15mins fm Causeway after exit 255C n then drive thru Jln Datok Onn 2 reach roundabout turn right to SEC. If pass thru the roundabout straight 2mins away is the new unopen road direct to SEC 1st Guardroom. Very fast easy n smooth road.

Thru the same road fm SEC to Eco Tropika area for makan etc will take less than 10mins. To Permas Jaya Aeon abt 15mins. After driving thru this new route, I fully decided on buying my unit which I will come down to sign next week.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thru the same road fm SEC to Eco Tropika area for makan etc will take less than 10mins. To Permas Jaya Aeon abt 15mins. After driving thru this new route, I fully decided on buying my unit which I will come down to sign next week.

IST......Super happening news. You seem to enjoy driving.... so post more updates when you go recee JB again. 8-).

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, that is the short-cut. Last year, it was still under construction further up KFCH International College. Didn't know it was constructed and partially open.
It really reduces the traveling time bypassing taman daya.

Many Sing bought it due to the heavily advertisement in local media during launch. i didn't commit as I know I 'll not be using the facilities. It is quite a nice place, congrats to all buyers.