• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Setia Eco Cascadia

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woohoo. You are all wonderful souls. So encouraging and dispensing useful info and sound advice. Hope we could meet up one day for coffee.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
The downside of this forum is the time lag between our responses and the post-ups. My wish is that our responses will get moderated and approved a.s.a.p. so that we could view the responses faster. Is this the normal or just an exception?

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I appreciate the posts by the 'Sifus'. Very informed and judicious advice. Thank you. Hope one day you 'Sifus' would organise a coffee session so that we could to meet up!

Apple13

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was only $818k RM in Aug 2012: http://property.malaysiamostwanted.com/projects/setia-eco-cascadia-the-aspen Prices now are climbing very fast around north of zone A.

Yeah...for those who managed to buy at early phase very luckly. People like me only get known now and want to stay greenery area no choice but to buy at current price. Other areas like HH new launch also starts from 1-1.2mil.

Somemore SEC has few launches later on, price must be increasing again. So buy now also not the highest price is compare later. Just my own opinion.

Icebaby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh.. Dear future neighbours, I noticed that most of you bought it as a weekend home. Anyone planning to move there permanently.?. I'm sooo worried about having a really quiet neighborhood during the weekdays :(

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am keeping the option open
Once the units are ready..... I may relocate.... my reservations are confined to the traffic congestion in the evenings. If traffic situationat checkpoints is permitting I will definitely head back to SEC!!! Especially with you all as neighbours 8-)

Slayer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Once the units are ready..... I may relocate.... my reservations are confined to the traffic congestion in the evenings. If traffic situationat checkpoints is permitting I will definitely head back to SEC!!! Especially with you all as neighbours 8-)

Ok best of luck.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yup, location wise is not very good, far from 1st link also. min with no traffic also need more than 20mins to reach CIQ....

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I went to Eco Garden from 2nd link, ez n fast 20mins.Dont like the area, electric cables n lots of communication satellite nearby. Went to Eco Tropika, livelier area but traffic jammed n slow. Coming soon a new road fm SEC linking to NS Highway by Exit 255c then connected to EDL to Causeway. I drove from Exit 255c to Causeway n clocked time only 15mins. The above r jz my personal opinion.
Been checking out the area few trips. I'm gonna stay there n drive in/out SIN for work.

Smallfry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks IST. Your post about the new future link from SEC to 255C increases the Desire Scale to relocate to SEC to the 8 pt. mark.!!!

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today I went to Eco Garden from 2nd link, ez n fast 20mins.Dont like the area, electric cables n lots of communication satellite nearby. Went to Eco Tropika, livelier area but traffic jammed n slow. Coming soon a new road fm SEC linking to NS Highway by Exit 255c then connected to EDL to Causeway. I drove from Exit 255c to Causeway n clocked time only 15mins. The above r jz my personal opinion.
Been checking out the area few trips. I'm gonna stay there n drive in/out SIN for work.

New link to 255c? Is there a new link directly? now SEC must pass by BDO to go NS highway for sure...

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg

Got this from SP SETIA map. Future new link to NS Highway-EDL-Causeway

IsSuperTenere

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a seminar by SP SETIA at Harbour Front today n tomolo 1430hrs. Maybe we could ask few questions n clear our doubts especially if we wanna stay there.

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

The future new link bypass Taman Daya ( traffic quite heavy at times) hence consider a shorter route to EDL. It may reduce traveling time.

Previously I had stayed in ECO GARDEN for almost 2 years, I found that the place is quite Good. Very peaceful environment and greenery. The neighborhood consists of locals, SPR Singaporean and foreigners as well, but surprising they are not active in this forum.