• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Moderators: Please moderate...

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nvm lah, let him take on the moderator role, see how he run things. Maybe we experience Singapore all over again!

EDIT: Maybe the monkey face in military garb can do a fair job?

what:confused:

you fucking chow chee bye piece of crap.

give u power to be moderator? u wanna turn this place into por-PAP-lumpar forum is it:oIo::oIo:

why much do they pay u to sell your dignity:oIo::oIo:

fuck you. turn 1 big round, start a thread on this and now you show your motive. u wanted to replace scroobal as the moderator. scheming bastard.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
First, its up to Leong Sam to decide

Second, it was never my intention to replace anyone

and third, why must there be only on moderator?

The more moderators there are, the more control there is over the content of the forum. I'm not sure I want that.

There is always a tendency for moderators to take action against those who attack them personally. Most find it very difficult to be totally objective.

For example, would you ban SIFU or delete his abuse towards you if you were moderator?

buddhaboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was recently banned from this forum for expressing my opinions on the Budget.

I was unnecessarily attacked by persona SIFU who accused me of being Ron Ron's clone. All he had to do was give me 5 infractions in less then 10 secs and i was temporarily banned from the forum.

Adding insult to injury, the infraction i received was for spamming the forum.?!?

Just do a search of all the posts i have made and you will see that i do not spam this forum. In fact, I was given infractions by a spammer.

In all honesty, in the past I have been a reading this forum without registering.

You were the reason I sign up an account on this forum, this is the post that made me want to sign up and give you a good fuck. http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49847

Lucky for you it took 24hrs or more before I was allowed to post anything. By then I lost steam.

Like they say, “better late then never”. Sincerely and truthfully … go get fucked you donkey!

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
In all honesty, in the past I have been a reading this forum without registering.

You were the reason I sign up an account on this forum, this is the post that made me want to sign up and give you a good fuck. http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=49847

Lucky for you it took 24hrs or more before I was allowed to post anything. By then I lost steam.

Like they say, “better late then never”. Sincerely and truthfully … go get fucked you donkey!

hi buddhaboy,

at least u r being honest here. really cannot tahan some 100% purebreed PAP dog pretending to impartial or neutral.:cool:

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal
civil servant all colco-watchers.

12pm chun chun all run for lunch liao. scare canteen crowded.

ron ron aka internet brigade will be back later. maybe at 2pm cos civil servant like to take extended lunch.:biggrin:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

ron ron aka internet brigade will be back later. maybe at 2pm cos civil servant like to take extended lunch.:biggrin:

this is very true. i was a good example. i used to do that when i work in civil sector.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only person fit to take up this post is madmansg. however he has long left this forum

Sperminator

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with being pro PAP. The PAP is the best!:p

Nothing wrong with being pro Alternative Party as well, as long as they could keep up with the previous standards, and improve on it.

Nothing wrong with being pro PAP as well.

Its up to individual to decide what is good for them.

U

UpYoz_olo

There's only one moderator (scroobal) and he's quit the job after a few of unrewarding months of doing a thankless job that nobody appreciates.

There are now no moderators in this forum. It's pretty much free for all. I concentrate only on keeping religious crap out of the coffee shop section and even that is a losing battle.

I don't read most of the stuff posted here so most of the time I'm not aware of the presence of trolls, spammers and the like.

If you see any gross violations of common decency, please report the offending posts. It would help heaps.

Kan you muther's chow CB! Explain why my reply in ze political forum was quietly and unceremoniously deleted!

Kan lu lau bu eh puay chee bye!!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, leave him alone, he wasn't spamming and does not deserve the infractions.

We can't go very far if we don't see both sides. He has made an attempt to follow internet protocal by dropping his bold letters.

maybe u can go see your MP:confused:

he can help one lah. PAP dogs love to lick each other balls.:biggrin:

:oIo::oIo: fucking ah gwa.. cheee byee to u!!

balajii

Alfrescian
Loyal

ronron the civil servant very good life.

eat lunch until 2.30pm.:cool: