• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Following @ginfreely's LOGIC of DEMANDING some people to SWEAR that they will "DIE a VIOLENT death" IF she is indeed a TRUE VIRGIN because they...

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
"so I'm not sure whether I should start my "more humiliating thread" about her"

Please do! Like I have said in another post, it's a brand new year, and we've the whole year ahead to continue to harass and abuse that slutty virgin and make her really crazy. And we find great satisfaction and enjoyment in doing so.
Dear @Balls2U, many thanks for your reply and encouragement!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
I've already prepared it using Notepad, so I think I'll need about ten minutes to copy, paste and edit it, before finally posting it...
Dear @Balls2U, once again, many thanks for your encouragement!
bow-gif.40441
:inlove:
But I'm afraid I foresee myself being too busy during at least the next few months (maybe longer) to post everyday (or nearly everyday) like what I've been doing during the last few days of last month (before New Year's Day) and the first few days of this year; but I might try to post on at least one day (or maybe two days) every week...

As for all the other anti- @ginfreely members, please feel free to bump up any of my anti- @ginfreely threads whenever you're in the mood! :tongue: